Show us the Polo-Shirts or T-Shirts of your Poolbilliard Club

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
This is the very simple official Polo-Shirt of our Pool & Snookerclub Biel (Switzerland). As you can see, we have it in a light blue or light grey version.

I'm very sure that many of the Poolbilliard Clubs in the U.S.A. or other where have much nicer Club Polo-Shirts or T-Shirts!

PLEASE SHOW US YOURS!

Attachments

• P5100011.jpg
    P5100011.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,008
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure how many pool/billiards clubs there are around the USA but I know there are thousands of team shirts through the combination of local leagues and
regional chapters of national associations like APA, BCA, NAPA, etc. If people start responding with that type of information, get ready to become inundated which
I suppose would be good and you'll probably get to see a variety of team shirts in T-shirt and collared versions like your club shirt.

Matt B.

Last edited:

dom_poppa

Banned
One must have nice pool gear such as cues and nice pool related shirts to go with it.

I try to walk into my poolhall looking like a pro player with name brand pool apparel. I prefer the cue brand t-shirts.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dom....it seems like cue-makers....this is just a generalization.....don't pay much attention or see any need for merchandising themselves. Frankly, it's a missed opportunity in my opinion.

Breitling Watches has a strict policy of never selling any of their apparel or merchandise to the general public. Their logo stuff and brand name is only available to Breitling Watch Dealers.......spend the equivalent of a fancy custom cue on a watch and the watch dealer may give something......spend a lot on a watch, and you'll definitely get something.

That kinda stuff is precious and in great demand......shirts, jackets, pens, caps, scarfs, sweaters. wind breakers, leather binders, etc........and the Breitling jackets come from Alpha Industries......Breilting caps are top quality.....I actually won a dandy Breitling jacket.....it's an $ 700 jacket......go to YouTube and look at the Breitling Watch Auction....the jacket winner was BklynBambino.....yup, that's me. When I bought my Avenger Ti, the Breitling dealer gave me a few caps in great colors.

Anyway, my point is if cue-makers judiciously offered stuff to their customers or most devoted admirers, it would spark more interest in general about custom cues and their cue line in particular. But that might lead to more business and that wouldn't be good......that would only lead to making more money.....and then you have to invest or spend it..........Nah, never mind........bad idea.

Matt B.

Last edited:

al-capool

Silver Member
PLEASE show some Pics of your Pool Club Polo-Shirt!

Who has a Pool Club Polo-Shirt or T-Shirt? Nobody?
Come on, post some pics of yours!
Thx

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
There is a name brand pool apparel company?????

To have a brand name you have to have a trademark and logo, the company has that being processed. There are also a few others in pool. Hustlin is a brand name and so is Universe. Smaller than Nike or Under Armour but still a brand name none the less.

Why do some shirts have 1971 and 1974 on them? What is significant about those dates?
Years of birth for myself and my Girlfriend. She asked for the 1971 on the latest design idea she had, that i created for her.

One of them is my birthday so clearly there is that :wink:
Sound like you will have to buy one ;)

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Isn't there something "odd" about wearing a shirt that screams "HUSTLER!"?

It's like an undercover cop wearing a badge and patrol cap.

That is the name of the brand, there will also be shirts with just A H on them and not all have hustler on them for the undercover pool hustler..

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Years of birth for myself and my Girlfriend. She asked for the 1971 on the latest design idea she had, that i created for her.

I see. Hey good luck man. You could be the next Tap Out. They started out selling shirts from the trunk of their car at small events when the sport was small and dying and then went on to grow with the sport and having over $200 million a year revenues before selling the company for god knows what.

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the very simple official Polo-Shirt of our Pool & Snookerclub Biel (Switzerland). As you can see, we have it in a light blue or light grey version.

I'm very sure that many of the Poolbilliard Clubs in the U.S.A. or other where have much nicer Club Polo-Shirts or T-Shirts!

PLEASE SHOW US YOURS!

Mine is one of a kind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 706

ElLeon

Headshot
Silver Member
My team had shirts made with our team name and logo for the 2011 APA national championships.

Attachments

• Just Okay 2011 nationals small.jpg
    Just Okay 2011 nationals small.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 463

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
A Billiard Apparel line

Gentlemen, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I own PLAY THE GAME clothing co. Our #1 goal is to help the Games image thru there designs. We believe the game and the players deserve the respect for the game that's loved all around the world. We specialize in Embroidery which produces a much nicer product then your common printed t-shirt. Though we do print our designs on quality T-Shirts also. You will never find naked girls, words about gambling ,or anything that might give off the wrong signal to the public. Everybody has their own ideas for what a billiard apparel line should reflect. Ours is simple , keep it clean , stylish, comfortable , for our youth on up to our elders. Help show the billiard community and the public the beauty of the game thru our line. Below are a few samples of what we produce and sell all over the country. If this is something you might like to wear ,feel free to browse our online store. (www.playthegameclothing.com) If you have any questions , I'm here. My name is Frank Nordmann.

P.S. We have 1,000's of different styles for Men , Women, and our youth. Just ask.
You need some personal clothing for yourself ?
You need some for your team ?
You need some for your League?

al-capool

Silver Member
We don't have any clubs. Some places may have shirts that are to advertise the establishment.

Is that really true, that you don't have any Pool Clubs in the U.S.A.?
If yes, it seems to be definitely very different to Switzerland and many other countries of Europe!

In that case, can you show me at least what are you dressing when you playing in the APA League or on when you participating at a big Pool Open or other big Event? Don't worry; this will be my last try to ask you for some pictures of your outfits!

Thank you "EILeon" for that cool Picture of your APA-Team with your nice black Polo-Shirts!

Thank you "thebaby" for all that hot stuff you got and showed us.I especially love the first black and beige Shirt. All your Billard apparel is just too cool and can be easily weared at any occassion!

Btw, why we wear Polo-Shirts of our Club:

1st Because if you want to play big Tournaments, Qualifications and the Swiss-Championships (even to play at an Open Tournament), you need to be in the Swiss League and to get in there, you must have a player licence. To get that licence you have to be in a Poolbilliard Club and every Club has his own Polo-Shirts!

2nd We have at the mentioned tournaments a Dress Code which contains: A Polo-Shirt or normal Shirt of your Poolclub, a pair of black or dark pants, and a pair of black or dark shoes.

3rd On a Polo-Shirt or a normal Shirt, Sponsors can apply their brand or whatever and like this we get some money, to reduce the costs of the Club and especially their Players!

At least in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Italy and many other European Countries!

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that really true, that you don't have Pool Clubs in any State of the U.S.A.?
If yes, it seems to be definitely very different to Switzerland and many other countries of Europe!

In that case, can you show me at least what are you dressing when you playing in the APA League or on when you participating at a big Pool Open or other big Event? Don't worry; this will be my last try to ask you for some pictures of your outfits!

Thank you "thebaby" I love especially the first Polo-Shirt. Your Billard apparel is just too cool!

Btw, why we wear Polo-Shirts of our Club:

1st Because if you want to play big Tournaments, Qualifications and the Swiss-Championships (even to play at an Open Tournament), you need to be in the Swiss League and to get in there, you must have a player licence. To get that licence you have to be in a Poolbilliard Club and every Club has his own Polo-Shirts!

2nd We have at the mentioned tournaments a Dress Code which contains: A Polo-Shirt or normal Shirt of your Poolclub, a pair of black or dark pants, and a pair of black or dark shoes.

3rd On a Polo-Shirt or a normal Shirt, Sponsors can apply their brand or whatever and like this we get some money, to reduce the costs of the Club and especially their Players!

At least in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Italy and many other European Countries!

You may be better off asking for league shirts designs, there are quite a few teams that make shirts for Nationals.

There are many pool halls that have their own shirts you can buy, but there are no sponsors on them unless it's a sponsored player.

There is no national pool organization in the US that oversees pool, despite the BCA being there. It's just a lot of tournaments and pool rooms with no connections. There is nothing like that Swiss League you are talking about unless it's the several Leagues that are not affiliated with each-other or any professional tournaments or tours really. Some national league events have a pro event at the same time, but it's nothing on a national organizational level, each League has their own thing and there are maybe 3-4-5 major ones.

Last edited:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
We also will have top of the range quality polo's that can be custom designed for any team and have your team name incorporated into the design.

We will be at the BCA in Vegas with our booth and people can come feel the quality difference in the premium Tee's we have, we will also have premium hoodie's in Vegas.

Not all the designs we have will incorporate hustler like our respect the game tee.

Attachments

• 88657_4d.jpg
    88657_4d.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 362
  • 88657_4k.jpg
    88657_4k.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 366
  • 88657_8c.jpg
    88657_8c.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 349
  • P1000903.jpg
    P1000903.jpg