Lets look at some Mike Cochran's.

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cochran Qs

Undoubtedly the finest collection of Cochran's - super that they are together to be photographed for all to see. pfd

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
How would anyone be able to post their Cochran when you own all of them? :)
Incredible collection...never had the good fortune of hitting with a Cochran before hopefully someday soon.

Shadow, Superb Collection of M. Cochran's work! Thanks for showing and I'm thinking you may own all of the fancy ones :)

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Great photo... perhaps the best assembly of his work that will ever exist in one place. thanks for sharing it.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Missed some of my babies!

9263996354_7b083a7499_b_d.jpg

Post whatever Picture you have of Mike Cochran's work.

Great set.
Nick :)

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first cue on the left is my favorite of them all........the prettiest of the pretty IMO.....great boxed veneer work....and look at all those ivory joint cues.......I drool with envy at what you have in your collection.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks for sharing this was long overdue and a true tribute to Mike ! We should see his work more often

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This collection seems like a fitting tribute considering the anniversary of Mike's passing is fast upon us...thanks for sharing.

thepavlos

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anyone come across a Cochran with these points? Let me know.
Thanks
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 350

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$$

Nick you know I pay more.

Lol world works both ways Eric, you know I pay more. But this time not selling lucky to have found one you didn't own & im now looking for more contact me top dollar pay thousand(s) over anyone else I'll just throw the coin to you for owning

Own a Cochran? Want to make a ton? Contact me TOP DOLLAR PAID OPPORTUNITY OF LIFETIME AND IF MY HIGHEST BID GETS YOU MORE FROM SOMEONE ELSE THANK ME LATER
Happy New Year

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Money can't buy one of Mike's Cues

No one is selling. I wouldn't take $ for mine.
Trades maybe for other Cochrans. Then again maybe not.
Small club. Tikkler might still have one. It would be at least 8k. But they all might be gone. Want one? 8K isn't enough.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good story

No one is selling. I wouldn't take $ for mine.
Trades maybe for other Cochrans. Then again maybe not.
Small club. Tikkler might still have one. It would be at least 8k. But they all might be gone. Want one? 8K isn't enough.

Good story I wouldn't sell yours keep it

Not all gone , I just got 1, know where 3 more are so that's 4 he don't own and nice ones

I wouldn't sell my Scruggs or Cochran for any amount of $