New table pool ball recommendation

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Got some Dynasphere Bronze sets and they are quite good. Pretty sure they are the same as the old Cyclop balls. The numbers look identical to the Cyclop sets I've played with. None of the silly colors though. ;)
FoX6wzm.jpeg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not interested in the black set but do want messes cue ball. what is the best set aramith offers?
The Tournament. Comes in traditional, tv and Black. The black comes with a black-dot measel cb which can be had separately. Also make a red measel which uses the SAP phenolic formula. Plays the same. If you'd use the search function you'll see that this has been covered a LOT on here. If it was me i'd get the Dynasphere Bronze at 115bux and the Black measel cb for 50bux. All in for less than 175bux.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got some Dynasphere Bronze sets and they are quite good. Pretty sure they are the same as the old Cyclop balls. The numbers look identical to the Cyclop sets I've played with. None of the silly colors though. ;)
FoX6wzm.jpeg
They are made by XinBing who used to make the Cyclop line until signing on to exclusively make the Dynasphere line. Great ball at a great price.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Not interested in the black set but do want messes cue ball. what is the best set aramith offers?
The best phenolic resin from Saluc, the maker of Aramith brand is Duramith. It's considered 4th generation compared to the 3rd generation resin used in Centennials and Super Pro Aramith.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stick with Aramith……they do make the best pool balls.
Just buy what you can afford but better does cost more.