Recent content by 7stud

  1. 7

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    You pay your instructor, right? If you play a good 1P player for $20 a rack, you will probably lose every rack, but one of the racks may take an hour. When you play a good player and gamble $20 rack, you are similarly paying for a lesson. Someone told a really good 1P player that I was...
  2. 7

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    You need to bet more.
  3. 7

    Just picked up a Monster AC cue. Whatch’all think?

    Here's a big AC: Here's one with his traditional rings: Your cue is beautiful. Enjoy it!
  4. 7

    Best Ring Game Rooms 5x10

    Does the capitalization signify you aren't sure of the spelling? Or, were you taught to capitalize any word that comes before a period?
  5. 7

    Big Ko on Waxed Balls

    Dr. Dave did a video where he cleaned the balls with different cleaners, then he showed how the throw changed depending on what cleaner he used: After that video, I stopped using isopropyl alcohol to clean my ballset (they get too clean which creates more throw), and I started using Aramith...
  6. 7

    Standard pool cues are too short

    The wrap on my cues is purely for looks: my hand never comes close to the wrap. I often wonder what it must be like to cradle soft Spanish Bull leather while shooting.
  7. 7

    Standard pool cues are too short

    I use the same bridge length whether I'm using a 58" cue or a 70" cue.
  8. 7

    Standard pool cues are too short

    The standard length of a case from JB Cases will accommodate 31" butt/shaft lengths with cue caps on. You can add mid cue extensions and/or butt extensions to customize the length of a 58" cue. If you add a 4" mid cue extension and an 8" butt extension you can increase a 58" cue's length to...
  9. 7

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    ....and place the chalk face down on the rail?
  10. 7

    I Want To Buy Something

    Buy a lathe if you don't already have one. https://www.cuesmith.com/the-mid-size-cue-smith-with-sliding-headstock/ https://cuemakersupply.com/mid-america-cue-lathes/
  11. 7

    Fred “Scooter” Goodman is a thief. Here’s how he stole from me:

    The shaft symbolically represented his wife? So, deep down he really wanted to get rid of his wife? Therefore, instead of complaining about his missing shaft, he should get a divorce?
  12. 7

    If you could have one cue at no cost?

    I've seen them for sale before...on an obscure site whose name I can't remember now...a-z something,
  13. 7

    Cue Prices today, in this economy.

    Hey, what about the VANDALS??! Just concentrate your mind on the VANDALS! We've got to catch the VANDALS!
  14. 7

    Any Advice on how to shoot jump shots with accuracy?

    Are you sure? Something seems off.
  15. 7

    New here -Introducing myself and my company

    I was wondering what those were.
Back
Top