Recent content by Al_Camino

  1. Al_Camino

    Taom V10

    I ended up putting the half dozen fake V10s that I got from Amazon out on tables at a local pool hall and they were gone in a day.
  2. Al_Camino

    GoPlayPool US Pool Rooms Directory Sponsored by AZ Billiards

    I was on my phone, haven't tried it on desktop. Is there a desktop app or just the website?
  3. Al_Camino

    Taom V10

    I wish there was a way that I could take you up on your offered wager because that chalk on the left is FAKE AS F%#K! You can continue to believe whatever you like, it's not going to make it true.
  4. Al_Camino

    GoPlayPool US Pool Rooms Directory Sponsored by AZ Billiards

    I've added updated room info and had it go through as recently as a few months ago, but when I just tried to update info for my local pool hall I wasn't able to access editing.
  5. Al_Camino

    Taom V10

    The chalk on the left in your 3rd photo showing the bottom of the chalk is definitely fake, the one on the right likely is as well. I got suckered into buying some fake V10 and got my next pieces direct from Taom in Finland. There's a LOT of counterfeit Taom out there, I've seen fakes from eBay...
  6. Al_Camino

    Hotels with pool tables

    The Ramada Plaza by Wyndham in Portland, Maine has an attached bar that has 5 or 6 coin-op bar boxes that are in decent shape. Be forewarned, the bar is a pretty weird Halloween themed place that also has live music many nights.
  7. Al_Camino

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    I've played on classic green, tournament blue, grey, red, and purple. The blue is by far my favorite to play on with classic green a distant second.
  8. Al_Camino

    My competition sports/Adam tribute cues

    Great collection of cues and the condition of them looks mint. Love the old Adam cues.
  9. Al_Camino

    Another Freebie ... If you can answer this!!

    Massé, Mike Massey?
  10. Al_Camino

    Japanese Made George Balabushka Help Needed

    It's not an Adam according to the Blue Book, didn't have time to try and find if it was in the Blue Book under another brand.
  11. Al_Camino

    Wanted

    It's not me selling it, you could try to contact the Goodwill that is selling it but I'm not sure how that would work.
  12. Al_Camino

    Wanted

    There's one on Shopgoodwill.com now. https://shopgoodwill.com/item/271607672
Back
Top