Recent content by archer621973

  1. A

    WTB pro shaft for my meucci

    Pro shaft for a Meucci 5/16x18 12.5 or12.75 black collar or black collar with a silver ring
  2. A

    WTB 5/16x18 shaft

    Looking for a second shaft for my meucci black collar or black with silver ring
  3. A

    Help me with this Meucci

    Which model is this and what is the value?
  4. A

    titlist conversions

    I have a beautiful conversion with 2 shafts
  5. A

    Jerry Rauenzahn signed all his cues?

    I have a titliest conversion done by Jerry back in 2023 it is not signed I want to trade/sell it how can I prove he worked on it? Does anyone have a contact for him?
  6. A

    Titliest conversion

    The butt is modern size those old butt we’re thick I agree
  7. A

    Titliest conversion

    That’s what I read as well. I guess he didn’t do it. Any idea worth without a signature
  8. A

    Titliest conversion

    For sale beautiful Titliest conversion by Jerry Rauenzahn 2 shafts 13mm and 12.75mm $1500 shipped next day. Added pictures of the Pin. I was told when I bought this cue about 5 years ago it was a Jerry Rauenzahn but there is no markings from Jerry on it.
  9. A

    titlist conversions

    I have a really nice conversion 2 shafts
Back
Top