Recent content by AZDoug85

  1. A

    McDermott D15 - 2 Shafts - Vintage Case

    Bump, lower price and will include a 2nd brand new McDermott 2x3 case. $1100
  2. A

    New McDermott 2x3 Hard Cue Case - 1B1S + 1B2S Sleeve - Model 75-0924

    Brand new, never used. $150 shipped.
  3. A

    McDermott D15 - 2 Shafts - Vintage Case

    Ok, i'm not trying to gouge anyone here. I recently bought this cue from another member and it was in unchalked brand new condition. The shafts were a little fat at 13mm and I sent the cue and shafts in to McDermott to turn them down to 12.5. Put new ferrules on and Kamikaze medium Tips. Its...
  4. A

    Uniloc to Radial

    Hello, can anyone make a recommendation of someone that can change a unilock shaft to a radial for me? Thanks! And as another option... good custom shaft makers that can use a checkered ring I have to make a custom shaft to go on my vintage lucasi radial butt??
  5. A

    Meucci Original 88-3

    Bump.
  6. A

    Meucci Original 88-3

    Excellent condition Meucci 88-3. I acquired this cue around 1991. I will include a 2x2 case with the purchase. Very lightly used. Linen is Black with White but almost looks like charcoal and white up against the finish of the cue. I can send shaft and butt roll videos too if you DM. $750 OBRO
  7. A

    Sold Mcdermott D15 New Old Stock

    I will take it. PM Sent.
Back
Top