Recent content by Baron

  1. Baron

    WTB JB 1x2

    Sent you a message
  2. Baron

    Looking for Katana Weight Bolts

    Just need a weight bolt, 1oz or 2oz are both fine. Can’t find them anywhere that won’t cost 15-20 dollars to ship it.
  3. Baron

    WTB JB 1x2

    Bump
  4. Baron

    Looking to buy Lambros shalf

    Send @MarkDT a message. He had some for sale for quite some time, and maybe still does.
  5. Baron

    WTB JB 1x2

    Rugged, ultimate rugged, whatever. Would also be interested in any other 1x2s that will fit a longer cue.
  6. Baron

    TAR On Demand is going away. Download before November 21, 2026

    Thanks for everything you did with TAR, Justin!
  7. Baron

    titlist conversions

    @Terry Aeschliman
  8. Baron

    Sold 🔥🔥🔥 4Sale: 💥💢💥 Beautiful Super Clean East Indian Rosewood Rare 3/8-10 Tascarella cue by Pete SR💥💢💥 🔥🔥🔥

    This was my player for a few years and I believe it to be East Indian Rosewood and not cocobolo. I could be wrong - I bought it from the original owner and that’s what I was told. Monster player at any rate
  9. Baron

    Transaction Question - Appropriate response?

    If it were me, I’d be pissed the guy spent the money already. I never spend the money I get on a cue sale before I know the person is happy with it, but that’s just me. The partial refund thing is sticky since it’s hard for anyone to feel good about it. Cleaner to just send the cue back for a...
  10. Baron

    L/F a full splice sneaky blank

    Just looking for a full splice blank, but thank you!
  11. Baron

    L/F a full splice sneaky blank

    Preferably purpleheart or cocobolo into birdseye or curly. Looking for nicely figured woods and good construction
  12. Baron

    Sugartree joint protectors

    I think Danny Sergeon was the go to guy for JPs for a long time. Don’t know if that’s still the case. Steve Kornele is another name I’ve heard. A cursory google put me on his website: https://www.kornelepoolcues.com/JointProtectorPage.html
  13. Baron

    Gilbert J/B

    Title says it. Any woods, any condition, just straight.
  14. Baron

    Worst Cue by a Revered Builder.

    well bye
  15. Baron

    Weekend Mystery Cue Club

    I feel the exact same. It's weird - the thick nickel ring the Tascarellas do looks great, and yet thin it up just a little bit and the same cue looks cheap to me. It's a problem I have with a lot of Scruggs cues.
Back
Top