Recent content by Brannon

  1. Brannon

    Sold Doug Patrick 60” custom cue

    I have a very nice custom cue made by Doug Patrick in 2021. I recently picked this cue up because it was so nice, but I’m so used to playing with my current cue I don’t feel like making the switch. The forearm looks new and the butt shows a little wear from a slip on cue extension. Other than...
  2. Brannon

    Deep seems to be reputable, I was just being cautious

    I’ll retract my post and I apologize. I was being cautious before buying and things seemed very odd to me. I was trying to get someone to vouch for you so I’d know how to proceed.
  3. Brannon

    Beautiful Paul F.Drexler “PFD” Custom Hoppe Cue

    Are you interested in partial trade?
  4. Brannon

    Mike Gulyassy dedicated break cue & shooting shaft.

    I have a very solid dedicated break cue made by Mike Gulyassy. -Radial Pin -20oz, 58” break cue -Blue Stabilized Burl & Ebony! -Silver rings! -Has Gulyassy’s Bomb carbon break shaft with his phenolic break tip. - I also have a Becue Engage 12.3mm shooting shaft as a back up player. Offered for...
  5. Brannon

    Sold Castillo 3x5 cue case (Blue/Grey)

    Up to: 3 butts, 5 shafts, light weight. Compartments inside pockets for accessories -Looks great, almost new!
  6. Brannon

    Sold Castillo 3x5 cue case (Blue/Grey)

    I have a nearly new Castillo cue case for sale. $425 plus shipping, they go for much more. This one only left my house maybe once or twice & it was purchased in January 2026. I have also taken a screenshot of my eBay seller profile since I’m shown as a “new” member here. I’ve already bought and...
  7. Brannon

    New Here? - Introduce Yourself

    I’m listed as “new” but have already made a cue sale & purchase on here. Great place for great billiard items but also be careful of who you deal with.
  8. Brannon

    Deep seems to be reputable, I was just being cautious

    Has anyone had a good or bad experience with “deep”? Member here at AZ Billiards. I try to see their feedback but it seems to be blocked from viewing. I was goito buy a Gulyassy jump break cue but there were just too many red flags when trying to make the deal/transaction. Here’s the listing...
  9. Brannon

    Sold 2024 Steve Serna Custom Cue

    2024 Steve Serna custom cue. Cocobolo Merry Widow 13mm kielwood shaft w/ matching rings Leather embossed baby gator belly wrap (feels great) rolls straight & plays great! Joint- 3/8x10 Butt- 15.05 oz / 29" Shaft- 3.7 oz / 29" This cue is in great shape, no dents or dings that I can see on the...
  10. Brannon

    New Here? - Introduce Yourself

    By the way Nealgl1985 is who I bought from and I’d highly recommend him! Thanks
  11. Brannon

    New Here? - Introduce Yourself

    Hi, I’m new here. Just getting back into pool after 7/8 years off. I already found and bought a cue from a terrific seller. For some reason his feedback he left me is not showing up.
Back
Top