Recent content by Cates82

  1. C

    Gold rated member

    Is this your phone number in the link below? Post in thread 'Kevin Varney' https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/kevin-varney.394462/post-5144212
  2. C

    ISO Ebony JMW James White

    Looking for wrapped JMW with an ebony forearm.
  3. C

    Ghost chalk

    It does only work with the latest Ghost chalk. Mine holds fine through shirts, so my Ghost chalk looks like it's just floating there, lol.
  4. C

    Ghost chalk

    Interesting...I find the connection plenty strong. YMMV
  5. C

    Ghost chalk

    In case anyone else finds this thread looking for a solution, I use a cheap magnetic belt clip from Amazon. https://a.co/d/0hpskLII
  6. C

    Sold 60" Carlos Coll wrapless

    Carlos does amazing work. I certainly don't mind holding onto this should I ever want to try a longer cue again!
  7. C

    Sold 60" Carlos Coll wrapless

    Bumpin'
  8. C

    Sold 60" Carlos Coll wrapless

    $gone shipped UPS to the lower 48 60" (30/30) 3/8x10 brass pin Butt 16 oz, 4.0 and 4.2oz 12.8mm shafts Cocobolo forearm and butt with segmented big-leaf maple handle. 2 shafts with matching ringwork Shows signs of play, but good condition overall
  9. C

    Joss JOS16 Butt Only

    Yes, I am aware that you can jump over to a retailer's site and pick up a brand new one with a shaft for just a little bit more. I highly doubt it will have the figure that this one has. Joss JOS16 29" 15.4oz 5/16x14 piloted pin Logo on bumper (see pics), not on buttcap Newly refinished by...
  10. C

    Looking for Aaron Astle Cue

    @KenneyTran has a nice one, though it has a wrap.
  11. C

    Sold Wrapless Cues - Shelby, Crouch, Coll

    Final bump with lowered prices.
  12. C

    Sold Wrapless Cues - Shelby, Crouch, Coll

    Nice players ready to be played and shown off!
  13. C

    Sold Wrapless Cues - Shelby, Crouch, Coll

    Open to trades.
Back
Top