Recent content by Dennis Edwards

  1. D

    Cue Sports International

    would love to know how to go back and see other threads. i cant seem to find them
  2. D

    Cue Sports International

    All for asking a simple question. Any company, organization etc that chooses to ignore its paying customers instead of simply giving advice or direction for the question has their head where the sun does not shine. Sorry to vent, thanks for your comments.
  3. D

    Cue Sports International

    Sounds like you have had a problem with them as well. Could you maybe share a little more. Did you get your situation resolved? Thanks
  4. D

    Cue Sports International

    Thanks, I have been banned from CSI sponsored events for asking a question after a tournament. I asked several times with no response ever over a period of 1 year. Nobody ever responds. I got frustrated and sent sent e-mail saying I thought getting legal help might get me an answer. Evidently...
  5. D

    Cue Sports International

    thanks, I better not contact Ozzie, even though I have never received a response from anyone at CSI after several attempts I think contacting Ozzie via e-mail is what got me in trouble to begin with?
  6. D

    Cue Sports International

    Is this the right place to ask questions about CSI. I am having trouble finding anyone there that will talk with me. I understand that CSI preferred method of communication is thru e-mail but I never receive a response. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Back
Top