Recent content by dtroup64

  1. D

    2026 WPA Predator Men's World 10 Ball Saigon

    Great 3-pack by Kaci to win set 4 and tie it up fron 2 sets down
  2. D

    Gloves

    I imagine I've never used a glove because I live in Maine, and the idea of having sweat on my hand or cue is unimaginable. But I should probably start playing with one so that if I need it (somewhere else), I won't be shocked by the change in feel...
  3. D

    2026 WPA Predator Men's World 10 Ball Saigon

    I actually stopped watching and just checked the score later. It looks like a practice session to me, and has no interest whatsoever.
  4. D

    2026 WPA Predator Men's World 10 Ball Saigon

    That runout was fascinating to watch. Great first shot to set it up. SVB had him locked up and he massed himself into position. SVB kept rubbing his eyes. Looks exhausted.
  5. D

    2026 WPA Predator Men's World 10 Ball Saigon

    Rarely seen SVB so frustrated. He's actually shouting at the table after a break. Talking to himself all over the place.
  6. D

    TX Open

    Any idea why Emil Gangflot forfeited to SVB?
  7. D

    TX Open

    Skylar just lost in the loser's bracket. Played some great safes and then would miss easy shots. Clearly still very rusty...
  8. D

    Thought patterns ...

    I practice karate and have for 40 years. I've taught it for over 26. I try to apply my focus when I shoot pool: When I am down on the shot, I focus on the path of the breath, just the path in and then out and I shoot on the out.
  9. D

    U.S. OPEN 2026, Frisco, Texas, August 25-30

    Shane on a four-pack right now. 4-0
  10. D

    U.S. OPEN 2026, Frisco, Texas, August 25-30

    Rack 13 in this SVB Bijsterbosch on the 8 ball was like a battle of APA 4s...
  11. D

    U.S. OPEN 2026, Frisco, Texas, August 25-30

    We may not be seeing Feijen facing Filler... we may be seeing him vs Vitaly. He's up 6-5 at the moment!
  12. D

    U.S. OPEN 2026, Frisco, Texas, August 25-30

    If I learn Moritz's bad habits and am able to apply them the way he does, I'll glady incur your wrath.
  13. D

    U.S. OPEN 2026, Frisco, Texas, August 25-30

    I completely understand your point. But I watch pool to get better, and seeing a "flow" player doesn't help me at all. I gain far more for my own improvement by seeing a player figure it out. Seeing them point to where they want the cue, or the object ball, to go during a safe is far more...
  14. D

    U.S. OPEN 2026, Frisco, Texas, August 25-30

    A clinic so far by SVB... He looks like he's just practicing ...and now the tables have turned.
  15. D

    U.S. OPEN 2026, Frisco, Texas, August 25-30

    Making it unwatchable? I can understand not liking it as much... but unwatchable? A color?
Back
Top