Recent content by "Fast" Eddie López

  1. "Fast" Eddie López

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    Let the psychological warfare begin! 😁🤣👍
  2. "Fast" Eddie López

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    Great video Dr. Dave. Thank you Sir. 👍
  3. "Fast" Eddie López

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    I have a similar habit when it comes to chalking. I am right handed. I hold my cue close to the joint, usually more towards the bumper, with my left hand and then brush the tip of the cue with chalk, whichever chalk I am using at the moment, with my right hand. I also hold the cue almost...
  4. "Fast" Eddie López

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    I am not a fan of the shirts that everybody is using these days. They are everywhere now, from Pool, to shooting matches, to drag racing... everywhere there is a competition, there is a wild colored "jersey". To each it's own I reckon, I do not have anything against people using them, they are...
  5. "Fast" Eddie López

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    Well, I did not intend to address the skid complaint, which as you mentioned, is a possible. I do not think we will ever know for sure. I have the habit of not jumping to conclusions on the cause of something if I have not seen it. If it had been very obvious and the whole world had seen it in a...
  6. "Fast" Eddie López

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    My pleasure. 👍😁
  7. "Fast" Eddie López

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    I have spent some time reading reading different opinions about chalk on this thread, and I believe there are some good, valid points. I do not think there are any doubts that modern chalks are superior in some aspects to Master chalk, but this whole chalk deal is getting out of hand. In my...
  8. "Fast" Eddie López

    Premium Chalks – Are They Worth It?

    A tidbit of my unqualified observations. I have been playing with Master chalk forever and a day. I am one of those guys that thinks that if something works, there is no need to re-invent the wheel. Professional players used Master chalk for decades, and did not seem to have a problem with...
  9. "Fast" Eddie López

    New Meucci Hi-Pro 1.

    Putting the Meucci to good use with some of my county recreation center pool room buddies. 👍 I am the youngster on the left. 😁
  10. "Fast" Eddie López

    New Meucci Hi-Pro 1.

    Yes Sir, I sure did have the option. Now, I honestly did not think about it until about 2 weeks into the waiting period. I seemed to recall polyurethane covered wraps on several cues I had handled but the wrap could still be felt. I could not remember if they were Meucci cues so I pretty much...
  11. "Fast" Eddie López

    New Meucci Hi-Pro 1.

    Will do. 👍 Matter of fact, today I will be having my usual Saturday 8 ball and Cutthroat playing session with the community old timers at the county recreational center.😁 It's a good time, good people, clean fun. Nobody gets mad if they are not playing well, or loose a game. Just plain ol'...
  12. "Fast" Eddie López

    New Meucci Hi-Pro 1.

    More pictures.
  13. "Fast" Eddie López

    New Meucci Hi-Pro 1.

    Afternoon ladies and gents. After a 6 month wait, I received my new Meucci Hi-Pro 1, equipped with a 30" Meucci Carbon Pro shaft, 11.80mm tip, with a Kamui Black medium tip. I am well aware of how people feel about Meucci cues. Some love them, some hate them. There was a time where QC issues...
  14. "Fast" Eddie López

    Rhino MUST

    I am done with Rhino not neccesarly because of the decals or performance, my Rhino plays beautifully, but because of issues with customer service. Like I said on a previous post, I have dealt with Schmelke on some custom cues. If there was anything that was not to my satisfaction, David would...
Back
Top