Recent content by Floydian214

  1. F

    FG57 and BK Rush shaft

    Bump
  2. F

    FG57 and BK Rush shaft

    Bump
  3. F

    FG57 and BK Rush shaft

    Bump
  4. F

    FG57 and BK Rush shaft

    Hello all, this is my first post in here so if I did something wrong ill try to fix it properly just let me know. I have a 30" Whyte Carbon FG57 shaft with your choice of radial, 3/8-10 or 3/8-14 joint insert. It has the kamui original tip on it I believe, and is in great condition. I wanted to...
  5. F

    Looking for Radial Pin, Butt only

    I have a black and white ebony merry widow id consider getting rid of. How much are you looking to spend?
  6. F

    WTB Cuetec Breach ghost edition

    Hi all. Im looking for a ghost edition Breach. Im looking to see whats out there for used but very good condition. Thank you
  7. F

    Radial shafts for sale

    I have a whyte carbon wood finish with a radial pin
  8. F

    Radial mid extension needed

    Still looking?
  9. F

    WTB: Pechauer Rogue 2

    Hi all, I am looking to pick up a Pechauer Rogue 2 in Radial or Pechauer Pro joint. Let me know what you have!
  10. F

    Viking Ovation OV0400

    https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/for-sale-viking-fedor-gorst-co-branded-ovation-series.583715/ Did you happen to see this? Its a linen wrap, but might be worth it
  11. F

    Sold P3 Aura for sale w/12.5 cynergy

    Would you do butt only?
  12. F

    Sold Whyte Carbon FG57 and Pechauer Rogue 2 both with Whitten Tips!!! 🔥

    Can I see the mark on the pechauer? Im possibly interested
  13. F

    Tiger lucasi butt extension

    Solved! For anyone who has this issue, I just used a cap head M4-0.7 x 40mm bolt. I did have to sand the had diameter down a little bit, but not much at all and it worked perfectly.
  14. F

    kamui or taom chalk

    I see you found your answer, but i just wanted to add for anyone looking in the future. V10 is fantastic. And Pagulayan is super similar. I know he has his own proprietary formula, but the difference between the two is so hard to tell, I dont think anyone could actually tell without seeing the...
Back
Top