Recent content by George the Greek

  1. G

    Traveling with your cue

    We we're visiting some friends in Ottawa and he has an old Trophy snooker cue he was giving me. I said I can't take it on the plane and didn't want the hassle checking it in baggage. When i was going thru the x-ray machine they spotted something in my nether region and had to go thru twice. I...
  2. G

    using psychological warfare against opponent

    I was playing in a snooker tournament years ago and was down 2 games in a best of 7 match. The guy was a friend with a good sense of humor and I went to the bathroom.and bought a condom out of the machine. I sruck it on the butt of my cue and he asked what the hell am i doing. I said I'm going...
  3. G

    Big Ko on Waxed Balls

    Thanks! I'm just experimenting and found it weird how it reversed after going basically 18 ft. It's a 2 rail kick that I like
  4. G

    Big Ko on Waxed Balls

    WTF! I just hit a shot with RH spin and it's reversing( checking) off the 2nd rail. I tried it a few times with another CB and it's going where it normally goes. I figure the spin must be staying on longer
  5. G

    Big Ko on Waxed Balls

    I just siliconed my CB to try something and it exaggerated the spin and travel distance. I hit a small draw shot so I thought and couldn't believe the acceleration as well. I'm considering doing the rest of the balls to emulate the balls at the poolhall.
  6. G

    Big Ko on Waxed Balls

    I had never heard of waxing the ball until the topic came up. The poolhall(s) i go to clean the balls with some product that has to be silicone based. The balls are slippery as hell and the CB slides too much. I sprayed some silicone on a rag and rubbed it on my CB and got the same effect.
  7. G

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    Wonder if she'd like the Greek souvlaki
  8. G

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    And that's how the fight started lol
  9. G

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    More than likely! I've been listening to some cool soul/blues music on YouTube lately and it's all AI.
  10. G

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    I'm still looking for that damn rainbow
  11. G

    Thought patterns ...

    The conscious/ subconscious is a powerful tool to have in the bag. Once you know it'll become second nature and nice to be in the zone and have the CB on a string.
  12. G

    1st Pagulayan Pool Festival

    This weekend the 1st event open to 96 players(men) and 36 women ( separate tourney) will be held here in the Halifax area. It'll be held at 4 locations and open to the 5 eastern provinces. There's 8,9 and 10 ball being held over the 3 days. It should be a fun event
  13. G

    Kielwood Snooker Shafts?

    The Pros don't play that shot for sure. I used to play alot of shots that not many played. 37 years ago I could play somewhat
  14. G

    Kielwood Snooker Shafts?

    Really
  15. G

    Right Side/Left Side

    Im not sure if it'll help but line up you're shot,get back up,move your feet left or right 1 inch and get back down and try those shots.
Back
Top