Recent content by GoldCrown

  1. GoldCrown

    Fully restored GC3 for $5K or brand new Diamond Pro-Am for $11K. ???

    I am editing that post …No idea where I got that price. My Professional with maple and prc was up there
  2. GoldCrown

    Bad home table

    Toupee Jay. .. I love it. We have Richie The Wig in our room. I wonder what my name is😆
  3. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Duck? Did you mean Submarine. Duck you? I changed my identity. Hey seriously you would be taking advantage of a senile 1p impersonator. Plus you would have to play me 5 pockets to 1 and pockets on the table next us…. 😆 The only 1p I’m playing you is bumper pool… and you can break🤣 I have seen...
  4. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Tap tap.....
  5. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    I do not go to pool rooms. I have a table. The rooms that I was going to had guys that would play cheap sets and I be would ok with that. Would be fun for a few hours with a small wager. I'm not looking to make money ..just something to make it interesting. Would gladly pay for time and maybe a...
  6. GoldCrown

    Bad home table

    Somewhere in LA.... Do you think these are bad tables? Funniest place I've ever been. It's a sports bar.... drinking is the attraction. These table are perfect for drunks. We left as fast as we went in. It got loud..real loud.
  7. GoldCrown

    Bad home table

    Confidence is everything👍. Believe in yourself... I tell that to the young ones..
  8. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Find game a game and play for Time & Fuel
  9. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Does not have be 5:00
  10. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    I learned to eat with a vacuum cleaner next to me. Years ago I began to do what my father did.... Bite my finger and read the paper. He knew. The good feeling of finding a shot... dead shot or carom... or the awe shit for losing the cue.
  11. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Everyday is a great day. If health is not an issue...gotta love what comes out of a day in the life. At my age I'm happy taking a good sh.. but do not gamble how great it will or will not be. Anyway back to 1P. I asked a few club house players if they wanted to play 1P. Nobody knew what they...
  12. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Most expensive desert a man can buy is a wedding cake
  13. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    You have it broken down....but you missed an item.... Marriage.
  14. GoldCrown

    Allison Fisher - Parkinson’s disease - retiring from professional competition

    Her stroke is picture perfect. I admire it.
  15. GoldCrown

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Not looking to argue/dispute but I'm never going to be a force. Will never be any better than an upper end C player. If I played /practiced more I'd definitely be stronger. After a while I had a few 8out's. Rather pay an instructor to learn and scrimmage with. I'd say a lot of people agree with...
Back
Top