Recent content by hello

  1. H

    Cue Order

    I don't think so...and I have executed table lenght draw shots with a 19 ounce cue, I might add...
  2. H

    Cue Order

    Perfect statement.
  3. H

    Cue Order

    Yeah, I'm not having a black tuxedo tailor made to be told red looks better on me...
  4. H

    Cue Order

    That's why he can't draw the ball! ;)
  5. H

    Cue Order

    Underrated comment 🤣
  6. H

    Cue Order

    Possibly, a 19 ounce cue not being able to draw..?
  7. H

    Cue Order

    My thoughts exacly.
  8. H

    Cue Order

    Making dumb business decisions does not make someone a dumb person and I would say that there is a certain arrogance in telling someone that they are not qualified to know that what they want in a cue to be correct. Yes, somebody wanting a 32 ounce cue built could invite some questions and...
  9. H

    Cue Order

    I never heard of no novice ''ordering'' a custom cue.Maybe they buy one that is for sale, sure.Again, why order a custom cue if you can't assess the facors of it's playability and not buy one off the shelf that you can ''try'' before buying?Makes zero sense to me.But we would have to have...
  10. H

    Cue Order

    Jay, I don't know the gentleman nor his cues and I am sure he is a good person but you have to admit that a cuemaker saying you can't draw the ball with a 19 ounce cue comes across as someone that does not have a clue about cues or playing. It's like someone saying you can get drunk on...
  11. H

    Cue Order

    So, they asked you for the specs or want to order the same cue?What does that have to do with ordering a custom cue which is not a copy of yours?Nothing.If they are beginners, they would not know what affects the playability of a cue hence knew what to order.
  12. H

    Cue Order

    Wanting a 19 ounce cue is an idea too far apart..?
  13. H

    Cue Order

    If one decides to have a custom cue made we can rest assured they have years of playing experience and know what weight and tip they like, why else would they get a ''custom'' cue made..?A maker lecturing the customer about weight and tip choice is ridiculous, to say the least.
  14. H

    Cue Order

    Again, to question the draw ability of a 19 ounce cue is utter nonsense. And I was asking about top players ''today''. Buddy was using a LePros when layered tips were not available hence your statement does not hold water.
  15. H

    Cue Order

    And which of todays top players are using a LePros..? And if he thinks a 19 ounce cue won't draw well when this is probably the most common weight used, he does not seem to know all that much..?
Back
Top