Recent content by JasonATX

  1. JasonATX

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    Ah, Russian hostage negotiation I see.
  2. JasonATX

    Refinish a CF shaft

    Thank you! I'll give this a try. Anyone else with a suggestion?
  3. JasonATX

    Refinish a CF shaft

    Hi folks, I've got a Predator Revo that's basically worn smooth. I can put a ceramic coating on it and it's not too bad, but I was considering sending it back to Predator for their Recharge service. Basically, the shaft looks like the before in the video. Alternatively, I have access to...
  4. JasonATX

    Where to buy?

    That one, in particular, is on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/4571433317/vintage-pool-table-score-counter-oak
  5. JasonATX

    anyone use PAIR TipForge tip tool or similar ones?

    Aliexpress ad doesn't add much: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256812846629361.html
  6. JasonATX

    Crossroads cues YouTube channel

    I agree with Chop. They have had a few cues I've wanted, I just found out about them too late.
  7. JasonATX

    Crossroads cues YouTube channel

    I've been watching that channel for like 2 years, I think. I haven't dealt with Eddie P. directly, but he seems pretty honest showing any issues with cues and whatnot.
  8. JasonATX

    What do you all think of Joe Porper cues

    They are really nice, just don't want to deal with oddball joint pins.
  9. JasonATX

    Taom V10

    Whoops, I meant to say that it would definitely be unique like a serial number.
  10. JasonATX

    Taom V10

    The short answer is when you scan it, Taom's website says whether it's legit or not. That's not to say that someone might figure out how to make them look more authentic, but it's a good first step.
  11. JasonATX

    Cue info help; Gracie Cortez cue from the Philippines from the 1980’s

    Did you click the link? It's an AZ link to a Gracie cue.
  12. JasonATX

    Cue ID Help

    My guess is that it's a Shon Hardin or Spanky's Custom Cues logo. Contact him here and find out: https://www.facebook.com/SpankysCustomCues/ You have to update this thread with whatever you find out.
  13. JasonATX

    Taom V10

    The Pagulayan chalk is supposedly made by Taom.
  14. JasonATX

    New here - looking for some info

    Additionally, try to get a letter of authenticity from Southwest. That will help you out.
  15. JasonATX

    Whyte Carbon Adapter Question Plz

    What does he charge for this?
Back
Top