Recent content by jasonlaus

  1. jasonlaus

    Anyone purchased from Precisiontip.com recently?

    I love mine, you're the first I've heard complain about them
  2. jasonlaus

    Mosconi/Reyes/WPM rankings

    Worse than Shane? You can't be serious
  3. jasonlaus

    2026 Reyes Cup - October 15-18

    Have we all forgotten SVBs horrible showing in MC? How about Fedor? Who knows, maybe they'll both perform normally now that they have a team of "equals" That's what im most interested in
  4. jasonlaus

    Pagulayan 6 Balls On Break But.......

    Championship was a great bar box cloth
  5. jasonlaus

    Pagulayan 6 Balls On Break But.......

    Yeah sure. Nice troll 🤣
  6. jasonlaus

    Pagulayan 6 Balls On Break But.......

    Nope, had a friend make 7 and was dead froze to the back of the 9 near the spot and the 8 near the other spot, missed the kick. BIH, end of story. Equally amazing was it was the 8 and 9 left
  7. jasonlaus

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    This is just one more example of how dumb people are
  8. jasonlaus

    Anyone purchased from Precisiontip.com recently?

    Now we wait and see 😁
  9. jasonlaus

    Anyone purchased from Precisiontip.com recently?

    Said they should be going out by Tuesday(probably) was waiting on leather shipment and has to test them
  10. jasonlaus

    Bob on the internet talking pool instruction

    I started recording myself in the early 90s, tremendously helpful if you know what to look for
  11. jasonlaus

    Anyone purchased from Precisiontip.com recently?

    I I'll text him
  12. jasonlaus

    Billiards + Super Cars is it ok?

    Just because you can doesn't mean you should
  13. jasonlaus

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    We get it, Reading comprehension isn't your thing
  14. jasonlaus

    2026 WPA Predator Men's World 10 Ball Saigon

    Does FSR know? 🤣
  15. jasonlaus

    Why not switch the position of the 1 and 9 in 9-ball to make it more interesting?

    All bets are off when you bring somebody's mother into it you retard
Back
Top