Recent content by KenneyTran

  1. KenneyTran

    WTB Dufferin Sneaky Pete Butt only

    I just picked up these two. They somewhat really cool looking. One is silver maple leaf with 17oz. Original The other is anniversary snooker cue. Both are snooker shafts.
  2. KenneyTran

    Radial Butt for $1-1.5k

    Here’s one.for you.
  3. KenneyTran

    Looking for Aaron Astle Cue

    Available and ready to make deal 😁. Pm for spec.
  4. KenneyTran

    🔥🔥🌟⭐️ 4Sale: A set of RED BK RUSH BREAK N AIR RUSH CUE ⭐️🌟🔥🔥

    Back and available. Only the jump cue available
  5. KenneyTran

    Schon (Ebony) R-10 or R-13

    Ted brown is selling a R6 if you’re interested. Anyhow I know it’s not R10 or R14 but just mentioning it.
  6. KenneyTran

    Searching for Mezz Mika Immonen Cue

    There’s a guy from Europe has one. He’s selling them. The link is in a picture. Pretty good guy.
  7. KenneyTran

    Treadway widow

    I have thi’s one.
  8. KenneyTran

    Kenny Tran

    Thank you again for the transaction, it really helped my buddy a lot. His mom just passed away and he’s not in any mood to play so he decided to sell it. I’m glad that the cue goes to good hand and it’ll well be a great player. Thank you for your kind words and let me know if you ever looking...
  9. KenneyTran

    Kenney Tran is a rock solid person!

    Thank you brother for your support and wonderful words. Let me know if I can be of assistance or any help for ya in the future. Enjoy and have a wonderful day.
  10. KenneyTran

    4Sale🔥🔥Beautiful 2002 Ebony on BEM Randy Mobley Cue with 2 shafts

    Available for cash deal or trade. Let me know.
  11. KenneyTran

    4Sale: ⭐️🔥🔥Bob Manzino cue🔥🔥⭐️

    Available for cash deal or trade
  12. KenneyTran

    break/jump

    I have one tim Scruggs break n jump cue. Phenolic joint 5/16-14. Probably post it 1350 shipped.
Back
Top