Recent content by Lightn1nG

  1. L

    Lucasi Kielwood Infuzed 12.5 - Radial

    UP.... anyone has got this: lucasi-pro-kielwood-10-splice-cf-infuzed-shaft ?
  2. L

    Lucasi Kielwood Infuzed 12.5 - Radial

    Title explains it all. Maybe someone tried, didn't like? I will give it a go.
  3. L

    Black Creek Jump/Break

    Wow, beautiful. How does it perform?
  4. L

    WTB: Uniloc Butt

    I need butt only, maximum 300$.
  5. L

    CB Target Zone cloth

    Looking for a target zone cloth, can't seem to find a fair priced one... they all seemed to be overpriced for what they are...
  6. L

    Break cue or J/B cue for under 400$

    budget updated.
  7. L

    Break cue or J/B cue for under 400$

    I'd prefer something with carbon shaft but I know my budget is difficult. Please give me your offers, options.
  8. L

    Break cue or J/B cue for under 400$

    Or something similar...
  9. L

    Set of Balls - in good to very good condition

    Spin 'em my way
  10. L

    Pause on the backswing

    These are 2 small videos from drills that I do daily at the moment. Would love to hear your opinion (and others as well, whoever cares to watch) https://we.tl/t-jvEjC0hI8m
  11. L

    Cue acceleration, the feeling

    that's exactly what I mean. But in my "artistic" brain, I always try to think in terms of analogies so piercing through explains this better for me.
  12. L

    Cue acceleration, the feeling

    Pretty sure there is a thread similar to this somewhere once again, but I'd like to address this from a different angle. So being a B/C level player, I started grasping the correct way of stroking and accelerating, but of course I'm nowhere near the consistency and this is probably along with...
  13. L

    Pause on the backswing

    With my biggest pleasure!! I will film my practice tomorrow and gladly accept any opinions from you guys... I am B/C level atm....
  14. L

    Pause on the backswing

    So probably there is a thread somewhere in archives about this, but let's revisit the topic for a moment: I seem to be more successful if after the last backswing, I pause deliberately before accelerating into the cue ball. Some players don't do that (e.g. Efren, which takes the pause before...
Back
Top