Recent content by luv1pocket

  1. L

    Kamui Tips Q/A

    When is the Kamui Ace tip coming out and who will have it first? It says 3 months here and I saw a post they are going to be sold soon: https://www.billiardshopgroup.com/product/cue-tip-kamui-ace/?srsltid=AU7gw4UXBkFtQJYzcTEAKVn2v2vogLMoxWKRuG1dQpsZC64LTtDENKwz
  2. L

    Dufferin Sneaky Pete Butt only

    Bump
  3. L

    Dufferin shaft

    Still searching for a shaft for this Dufferin.
  4. L

    Ebony Dufferin with pin in shaft

    Still looking
  5. L

    WTB Dufferin Sneaky Pete Butt only

    Anybody have this around 18-19 oz. I don't need the shaft but if you have the pin I'll use to get a new one.
  6. L

    Ebony Dufferin with pin in shaft

    Still searching for this Ebony Dufferin with that type of joint.
  7. L

    Sold New Dufferin

    I have 1 of these left.
  8. L

    Dufferin Sneaky Pete Butt only

    I'm not 100% sure but it might be 5/16X18
  9. L

    How much of a roll in cue is bad?

    How much of a roll in the butt end of a cue is too much? I have those metal rollers and have high end cues and lower moderately priced cues and some show a roll more than others but none seem to be 100% perfect. Is there a way to test and if there is a roll and I replace the pin will it be the...
  10. L

    WTB Dufferin Sneaky Pete Butt only

    I am trying to find this older Dufferin sneaky pete butt where the pin is in the shaft. I would like something 18-19oz not heavier. This cue was probably made 20+ years ago. I already have a shaft.
  11. L

    Sold Old Dufferin 90s Wellington Cue

    Was going to convert this old school Dufferin cue from the 90s Wellington model but I am going to convert others. SOLD. Payment by PayPal. Removed the wrap, don't know if the handle was altered by the previous owner or from the factory like this Normal length The butt cap was removed Original pin
  12. L

    Dufferin Sneaky Pete Butt only

    I have a dozen different Dufferins and was going to convert many but found another Dufferin Sneaky Pete I'm going to use. This is just the butt end. $40 shipped in USA. Payment by PayPal. No shaft There is no finish on the cue No idea of the year but my guess over 20-25 years old Pin in the...
  13. L

    Dufferin shaft

    Does anybody have an old Dufferin shaft that fits this pin? I need a shaft with that collar, doesn't matter if shaft is straight or has good ferrule and tip as I can just use collar on new shaft.
  14. L

    Richard Black cue 1985

    Bump
Back
Top