Recent content by MapleCueVault

  1. MapleCueVault

    Help identifying an old unmarked cue – 5/16-18, veneered points

    Hi everyone, I’m hoping someone can help me identify this older cue butt. There are no visible logos, signatures or markings, and unfortunately I do not have the original shaft. The cue has what appears to be a 5/16-18 brass joint pin. It has a traditional maple forearm with long points and...
  2. MapleCueVault

    Help identifying an older Quest cue – 2 original shafts + matching joint protectors

    Hi everyone, I’m trying to identify and get a general value range on this older Quest cue. I’ve been researching Quest for a while and found references to their Premier Series / Professional Series / Limited Edition models, including QP2 cues with PS and LE model numbers, but I haven’t been able...
  3. MapleCueVault

    7 Vintage PREDATOR Cues – LE6 #152/200, 314-4, 2K-6, SPJU, SP4RW, DEMO & Original BK

    The fees is about 10%, i did send a couple of cues in the US and i usually cover that or we make a décent deal to make everything fair for everyone 👌
  4. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    I dont know if you talk about my collection but i already did find some really clean one. Like a LE-VI Prédator. Yesterday i Found this one really clean meucci, i'm still not done with all m'y info on it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/LocVLhTj2RRN1xQHA
  5. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    It was mine i sold it, i told the buyer that it was not à meucci and he said he knew and it was perfectly fine
  6. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    Perfect thanks, i'll take care of some small details the next Time.
  7. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    Thanks to Everyone who commented and gave me some info, i really appreciated it. I'm still learning in the pool cue world, so every infos are welcome 👌
  8. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    Yeah, that was my thought too. I was wondering if maybe the butt cap or lower part of the cue had been replaced at some point, which would explain why there’s no Meucci logo. But all your explication make sens 👌
  9. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    He have alot, ACTUAL meucci that have the logo on it, lucasi, Joss, Mali, Prédator, viking, players.
  10. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    Damn chill hahaha i lower the Price exactly because of you guys confirm the concern i was having 😅 i already sold a couple of cues and everybody was happy about IT, m'y grand dad died he had a big Cue collection i just started to sell it thats it. And yes it does came from AI because he help me...
  11. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    Thanks, that’s exactly the kind of detail I was looking for. I noticed the missing logo, but I wasn’t sure whether the joint and construction could still fit an older Meucci variation
  12. MapleCueVault

    Meucci or not ?

    Hi everyone, I’m trying to identify this vintage Gambler-style cue from a large cue collection. At first glance it looks very similar to older Meucci Gambler cues, but there is no visible Meucci logo, so I don’t want to assume anything without better evidence. Here are the specs: Total weight...
  13. MapleCueVault

    7 Vintage PREDATOR Cues – LE6 #152/200, 314-4, 2K-6, SPJU, SP4RW, DEMO & Original BK

    Hi everyone, I’m selling a small group of vintage Predator cues Each cue is numbered #1 through #7 to match the photos. All prices are USD. Located in Canada. I can ship worldwide. Shipping costs will be split 50/50 between buyer and seller. Detailed individual photos and additional...
Back
Top