Recent content by mareh

  1. M

    Thought patterns ...

    Acting in a milisecond is always unconsciously🖖
  2. M

    Thought patterns ...

    I think that in that milisecond you visualised the move and executed it to perfection.
  3. M

    Stephen Todd your cue is finished..

    Nice details, nice colours, lovely rings. I like the red/brown wood, its a lovely contrast to white and blue brackets. You are an artist and a half.🖖
  4. M

    Why urethane coated Irish linen?

    I have an older schon, and by the looks of the linen i think it was sealed with something. It might be just sweat and dirt. On the otherhand i bought a cheap buffalo cue for my son, with just linen wrap. The clean linen is much nicer to grip i think. However schon is a least 35 yrs old and...
  5. M

    Thought patterns ...

    The words fail, but the flow remains.
  6. M

    Thought patterns ...

    This is the Mushin concept, japanese philosophy. No i, no opponent, just flow, be like water.
  7. M

    Thought patterns ...

  8. M

    Does top spin and bottom spin affect the cue ball's path after hitting a cushion?

    There is so much variables with superspeeds and fast, sliding cloth.
  9. M

    What is a cue’s “hit”?

    The hit is then mostly about technique and not so much about the cue? Is that why Eferen played with 10$ cue?
  10. M

    Does playing Pool with Families or Friends mess up your real game??

    I play Banks, caroms, combos, Masters out always., when playing my friends. No no need to win, and I prefere them playing, not just standing in the corner. 🖖
  11. M

    I'm going to miss, I'm going to miss, I'm going to miss,

    Nothing but pocket! Nothing but pocket! You might nail it.
  12. M

    30 min practice spurts.. better then hit a million balls?

    What about mental endurance? Someone described focus as a fluid. On the tournament day/weekend, you play 6 or 7 matches , and you have to able to recall, retain and use that fluid 6 or 7 times. Edit: do you get this with 30 min spurs?
  13. M

    Hope This Diagram Works

    I think your power shot might not be fluent. You just might tense up before a tough shot. 🖖
  14. M

    30 min practice spurts.. better then hit a million balls?

    Is focus a thing that can be trained?
  15. M

    All 3 balls are frozen to cushions, how to play?

    I got the same carome as above on my pool table. But couldnt get to the first long rail Must be a helluva shot to get a direct carom.😃
Back
Top