Recent content by Maxx

  1. Maxx

    Area rugs under pool table?

    Old thread, but resurrected! I put 2’ carpet tiles around the perimeter. When I first put them in they fit nice and tight, then the dog did some hot laps around the table and I had to redo them with some border strips.
  2. Maxx

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    A dim bulb might be the problem with your break. Just saying, can’t hurt to look at all the variables.
  3. Maxx

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    I’ll be waiting with bated breath.
  4. Maxx

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    The darker one.
  5. Maxx

    Billiards on ESPN today !!!!!!!

    That’s crazy that the cut it off, what a waste.
  6. Maxx

    I Want To Buy Something

    That might improve his break!
  7. Maxx

    I Want To Buy Something

    This
  8. Maxx

    GCIV Update

    Funny stuff
  9. Maxx

    Breaking ground on new backyard pool hall

    That pool looks pretty nice!
  10. Maxx

    New Cloth Colors

    ^^ Yes, be sure to check with them both.
  11. Maxx

    Does Simonis Make 760 In Powder Blue?

    I think it’s available in Europe, but not here.
  12. Maxx

    Tulipwood and Ebony for Father's Day

    Nice Huebler, enjoy!
  13. Maxx

    Check out my ultra rare Gus Szamboti

    That’s pretty cool, thanks for posting it!
  14. Maxx

    New to Billiard Pool. Cue stick worth question

    I would think the Homer Simpson cue would be the one to keep!
  15. Maxx

    Chuck Starkey

    Definitely not him in the obituary. I have a wood pin titlist conversion that he did, with the no ferrule shaft. Nice cue.
Back
Top