Recent content by Mgunter

  1. M

    First Southwest Purchase and loving it. ‘97 Franklin era 9 pointer birth year cue.

    That looks really nice! Congrats! I’d be a buyer if you’d ever want to sell. FYI it’s not a Franklin era. Jerry passed away in 1996.
  2. M

    WTB Southwest Cues-Fancy Woods

    Send pics and price. Not really looking for anything maple but if price is right, I may purchase anyway
  3. M

    WTB Southwest Cues-Fancy Woods

    I don’t necessarily have the collection as an investment. Granted I’d hate to lose money. It I just buy because I like collecting and they hold a special place with me and when I’m playing with one takes me back 30 years when life was simpler. Some great memories from back then. Happy to be...
  4. M

    WTB Southwest Cues-Fancy Woods

    Always looking for a great piece.
  5. M

    Looking For The Magician by Marlon Manalo

    Still looking 👀
  6. M

    Cornbread Red Memorabilia

    Still looking. 👀
  7. M

    Cornbread Red Memorabilia

    Bump.
  8. M

    Cornbread Red Memorabilia

    Looking for old photos, flyers, books, magazines, etc associated with Cornbread Red.
  9. M

    WTB Southwest Cues-Fancy Woods

    Bump.
  10. M

    Great Transaction With GA9Ball

    Greg was a pleasure to deal with. We came to a deal in a matter of minutes and his communication was great! Sent the money, shipped next day! Thank you again!
  11. M

    Looking For The Magician by Marlon Manalo

    Bump. Still Looking for a copy.
  12. M

    WTB Southwest Cues-Fancy Woods

    Bump.
  13. M

    WTB Southwest Cues-Fancy Woods

    Bump. I acquired 1 yesterday and 1 today. Have room for 2 more. Send what you have 🙏
Back
Top