Recent content by Nittio

  1. N

    2026 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

    Started playing 14.1 three years ago, made a 29 within a couple of weeks. For three years I've made more 25–28 runs than I can count, but today I finally got over 30 points, with a run of 41 balls. 9 foot Olio Brunswick GC-type table, 4,5-ish pockets.
  2. N

    Russian billiards players or those who have played: Questions for you...

    A couple of comments and questions from a novice pyramid player! The cue action a lot of these players have is amazing! It's a beautiful game and once you get a hang of the heavy balls and tight pockets it is not quite as hard as it looks. Caroming the cue ball with a fast paced top spin with a...
  3. N

    Any new episodes of Ronnie O'Sullivans new show.

    It would be great if Ronnie would travel the world, playing russian billiards in St. Petersburg, 5-pin billiards in Rome and sweating in some money game in Manilla.
Back
Top