Recent content by pnwdirtbikes

  1. P

    Anyone else prefer the Mezz Sigma over the WX900 or am i just stupid?

    Ive had a wx900 for 2 weeks now. Ive always had past cues made or turned down to 12-12.2mm and thats my preferred tip size. The problem im having is the wx900 has almost too low deflection and too strong of spin. Ive played 3 sessions with it now and maybe 75 total racks and can not get used to...
  2. P

    Finished my mezz collection thanks to members here

    "Better" is always subjective. I prefer wrapless cues and wood shafts.
  3. P

    Finished my mezz collection thanks to members here

    Thanks to a few members here i was able to find a wx900 and power break kai to finish off my collection. Not much of a jumper so I wont be adding a jump cue.
  4. P

    Sold Mezz Power Break Kai

    Great condition and beautiful cue. Recieved it today, Thank you.
  5. P

    Efren playing 14.1

    I dont think that guy knows what straight pool even is or that you have to call a specific ball and pocket on the break. He probably has the wrong forum section.
  6. P

    WTB 29" United Mezz WX900 Shaft

    I was able to find one that has only been used once. Thanks yall.
  7. P

    WTB 29" United Mezz WX900 Shaft

    Looking for a mint WX900 shaft with no dents or taper roll. 29 inches with united joint. I would buy a new one but only 30 inches is available. Payment via paypal. Thank you.
Back
Top