Recent content by Poolhalljunkie

  1. Poolhalljunkie

    Gold Crown question: Table Height Adjustment & Restoring Leg Feet

    I level my frames at 28" then add slate and re-level depending on amount of movement, and floor usually end up around 30-31" at cloth bed. set bet would be next time you get ready to reclothe, break table all the way down so you can remove feet and get them powder coated and reset and level then...
  2. Poolhalljunkie

    Burn marks on felt.

    What balls are you using? Cheap Chinese balls do the same thing to Simonis.
  3. Poolhalljunkie

    Wtb one pocket books and dvd's

    PM Sent, Winning One Pocket.
  4. Poolhalljunkie

    ISO: 3/8-10 Modified Butt only

    What's your budget?
  5. Poolhalljunkie

    WTB: Decent ball set for league play

    What brand of table do you typically play on? Ball return or drop pocket? Also what league? I have som sets for sale, what's your budget?
  6. Poolhalljunkie

    Gluing the seams?

    Depends on the environment of the table, climate controlled bees wax or Brunswick's blue wax, if outside in the summer than condo otherwise wax can melt.
  7. Poolhalljunkie

    Glue for cloth for table in Thailand

    Look up 3m10 neoprene cement Slocum V4117 both are contact adhesives that will hold the cloth. if you can't find either of those try Spray 77 you'll need to let them tack up before you attempt to install otherwise cloth will move.
  8. Poolhalljunkie

    titlist conversions

    I have a Jacoby Titlist conversion, radial joint
  9. Poolhalljunkie

    Pool cue cases

    To avoid the banging of butts ensure that you are pulling them all partially out and at least one should be bumper up.
  10. Poolhalljunkie

    Brunswick anniversary upgrades

    Definitely possible a swap happened,they came out of a pool hall and the guy bought and sold tables over the years.
  11. Poolhalljunkie

    Brunswick anniversary upgrades

    Pictured is a set of Anniversary rails from a Sport King that I upgraded the rails on. 2 had figure 8's and 4 of them had floating nut plates I removed and replaced them with Stafast inserts.
  12. Poolhalljunkie

    Machinists' Level

    Yes, the 12" is preferred, deals can be found on FB Market Place to save a few $$
  13. Poolhalljunkie

    Brunswick anniversary upgrades

    My understanding is that the floating nut plate was developed in 47, which would go along with the Anniversary line, transitioning into the Sport King just prior to the Gold Crown. I've replaced them on anniversary rails, which I have seen Both the figure 8 and floating nutplate.
  14. Poolhalljunkie

    Gold Crown IV, Replacing Formica or new rails.

    metal trim on the outside edge of the rail is screwed on, the Formica I don't know of Anyone that does that replacement as a regular service I have heard of guys tackling a single rail never an entire set.
  15. Poolhalljunkie

    Brunswick anniversary upgrades

    New cushions and rail hardware, especially if you have the floating inserts in the rail. if you get new cushions the subsoil needs replaced to keep proper playing surface dimensions and beveled to accept modern cushions.
Back
Top