Recent content by robbycar

  1. robbycar

    Mid cue extension

    I have a friend with a Predator BK Rush break cue. He is very tall and wants me to make him a mid cue extension. Any ideas on material? I was thinking maybe Tomahawk as I can polish it and not need to put a finish on it.
  2. robbycar

    Minor thread measurement 3/8x11 modified

    I am making a Kielwood shaft for a friend to match an IQ cue from Greece. Is the minor for 3/8x11M the same as for 3/810M? Butt is too far away for me to measure the pin.
  3. robbycar

    Tip lathe

    Optimum, they are a bit better made than most. I ended up converting to CNC then I sold it and got a bigger one!
  4. robbycar

    Tip lathe

    I started with a small mini lathe, worked great and very inexpensive.
  5. robbycar

    Kielwood supplier

    Could anyone please give me a lead for a supplier of Kielwood shaft wood in the USA? I have had an order from Canada stuck for 4 months in a mail strike and I am now right out. I'm located in Australia and mail takes a while to get here anyway but tracking says it hasn't even left yet!
  6. robbycar

    Looking for a cue maker that will make a plain jane or merry widow cue for 300$

    Dont waste your time, buy a rubbish cue on Temu.
  7. robbycar

    I’m recently ordered a custom Kielwood shaft and have some questions about my customization options and how each will affect the playability.

    I made myself a kielwood shaft and shot with it today. It is 30" pro taper 12.mm tip, and has way less deflection than my cf shaft, which surprised me. I would not go over 30" as longer probably won't fit in your case!
  8. robbycar

    Yes but a bit hard to get in as they are usually full. I will check and let you know the dates...

    Yes but a bit hard to get in as they are usually full. I will check and let you know the dates. I am opening a pool hall here in Sydney hopefully late October. Rob.
  9. robbycar

    I'm in Sydney, let me know if I can help.

    I'm in Sydney, let me know if I can help.
  10. robbycar

    Thread mill to match Radial pin

    Where can I get one?
  11. robbycar

    Thread mill to match Radial pin

    Yeah, I have a CNC lathe, just need the cutter!
  12. robbycar

    Thread mill to match Radial pin

    Does anyone know if this is a thing? Would love to live thread a Radial shaft like I do for some other pins.
  13. robbycar

    Bulletproof tips install question

    I switched to use epoxy on all break tips. Not had one come off in 2 years since I changed.
  14. robbycar

    3/8-10 taps

    I dont think the Cuefits will work for 3/8x10 modified as this has .308" minor.
Back
Top