Recent content by RobH

  1. R

    Is this for real? Keith McCready Schon from the Color of Money?

    Same guy had what looked like an Adam for sale that he claimed was a Balabushka made for Mizerack if I remember right. Scammy af
  2. R

    Liability Insurance

    Thanks
  3. R

    Liability Insurance

    I was about to open a small room in a small town and when I started looking for liability insurance I can even get a quote. I literally was going to have 4 tables, no alcohol and no kitchen. A few companies specify “no pool halls”. WTF? Who are you guys using and what did you list your business...
  4. R

    NEW CUSTOM CUES

    Price on 3 and 6?
  5. R

    Cue lathe

    What model Atlas? Send pictures of both.
  6. R

    Cue lathe

    Looking for a good lathe. Who’s got one?
  7. R

    No longer available as described.

    Weight?
  8. R

    Schon Cocobolo and Ebony Wrapless CX65

    What does the butt weigh?
  9. R

    Radial or 3/8x10 Wrapless cue under $1000

    Send me some pictures. Particularly the Phillippie
  10. R

    Radial or 3/8x10 Wrapless cue under $1000

    I have a Gilbert J/B for way under 1000. People use them as players a lot
  11. R

    Break cue or J/B cue for under 400$

    I have an Andy Gilbert j/b listed right now.
  12. R

    Sold Gilbert jump break

    Price dropped to 515.00
  13. R

    Sold Gilbert jump break

    Price drop! 2024 Gilbert Jump Break. Has a couple of dings above the collar on the shaft. 515.00 Will consider partial trades or full trade for the right cue. Not looking for anything that weighs more than 18-3/4 unless it’s just amazing.
  14. R

    Sold Various shafts for Schon

    I’ve got 2 30” 12.75 Jacoby Ultra Pro shafts and one laminated shaft I had made using the ring off of an old Runde shaft. It’s 29” and 12.6 ish. One of the Ultra Pro shafts has a couple of hours of play and the other was used off and on for about a year. The newer one has a slight lift near the...
Back
Top