Recent content by Santosha

  1. Santosha

    WTB Southwest Cues-Fancy Woods

    I have one for 11k Cocobolo on cocobolo 4 Venners Been in storage since 2018. Very serious inquiries only. Nicest SW I've ever seen.
  2. Santosha

    🔥🇺🇸🔥🇺🇸Gus Szamboti $10,500 🔥🇺🇸🔥🇺🇸

    Bump - beautiful Gus Szamboti
  3. Santosha

    🔥Joel Hercek🔥 MINT - $5600.00

    Bump - for one the greatest living cue makers
  4. Santosha

    Item SOLD

    Bump - for one of the best hitting cues you'll play with
  5. Santosha

    Mike Webb

    Sean b On FB has very nice one
  6. Santosha

    🔥 Mike Johnson 🔥 Jenson Custom Cue $1900

    Bump - new price $1500.00
  7. Santosha

    WTB: Al Romero cue and/or spare shafts.

    I have a great sneaky. One of the best playing cues have. And I have 105 Cues.
  8. Santosha

    🔥🔥🔥Early It's George EE case 🔥🔥🔥 $650.00

    Very early It's George 1x2 EE cue case. Excellent condition. New owner will not be disappointed
  9. Santosha

    Sold 🔥 BRAND NEW 🔥 Shelby Williams - $3700.00

    Bump - new price $3400
  10. Santosha

    ♨️Sawdust Custom Cue ♨️ $1100.00

    Sawdust Custom Cues is an exciting and rapidly growing name in the world of custom pool cues. Handcrafted by Jack Tan in Singapore, Sawdust combines beautiful exotic woods, intricate inlay work, modern technology, and excellent playing characteristics. Owners consistently praise the workmanship...
Back
Top