One of my pool friends just told me about this. I felt this one. I have met her a few times, and took a class with her. I have photos with her, signed balls, and a signed cue. She will always give you time. What can i say, other than that Allison is a legend. I hope she does not beat herself up...
I can vouch for these. Rather than having him smoke into it, you should put it in your home. I have run them and tested the air with an AQI meter(not the one built into it, not accurate). These will drive the AQI down to single digits in a sized space they are rated for. You will also...
The rhino or newer rhino must. Just as good as the "name brand" shafts, at a fraction of the cost. In fact, i like my rhino must more than the new model pechauer rogue. The must is the slickest cf shaft i have tried. The must also comes with a quality japanese leather tip, unlike the first...
During a recent tournament, i think one of the womens', this particular ref missed two, blatant fouls. One of them was a simple no rail contact foul, on a kick shot. I saw it, and hundreds of people on the live chat saw it. I think it was a jasmin ouschan match.