Recent content by Sooner32

  1. Sooner32

    Who broke the server yesterday 9/29/26?

    Better outcome today
  2. Sooner32

    Coming back

    Hope you are doing well. This thread reminds me not to whine about needing another hip replaced because others are dealing with far worse issues.
  3. Sooner32

    Meucci cues

    Another member just bought one: https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/any-new-meucci-players.590006/
  4. Sooner32

    Looking for Meucci Theme Cues

    Proficient has an early Meucci Original Gambler prototype on their site. Pricey but pretty cool.
  5. Sooner32

    Any NEW Meucci players?

    In the late 80's and early 90's I had several, and that cleared over wrap always annoyed me. I thought my Joss with linen felt way better. Today, they don't bother me as much and when getting one refinished I am going cleared over because that's the way I remember seeing them everywhere. I...
  6. Sooner32

    Any NEW Meucci players?

    I don't have any new Meucci's but I have a few Meucci Originals. I have a DH-1 at Proficient right now. I also have a pretty nice 84-5 with a decent original shaft that's 13mm. I ordered The Pro shaft with the matching ring work (from a reseller) that should be here Friday, so I guess I have 1/2...
  7. Sooner32

    What are the pool amateur governing bodies up to these days?

    It seems clear you love the APA. Great GO Team and all. I do not have to like the point system as a spot. I am not the only person that doesn't like it. I do not give one flying fuck about growing the sport.
  8. Sooner32

    What are the pool amateur governing bodies up to these days?

    I don't care for that spot. I do not care about the "amount of work" a player does. Who decided the purpose of the game of 9 ball was to make sure everyone was equally compensated for the amount of work they put in? There is no point in trying to convince me of anything. I am sure the APA will...
  9. Sooner32

    What are the pool amateur governing bodies up to these days?

    I realize that's how my comment sounds but it's not what I meant. Checkers was a poor choice of words. If I were in a league I would be exactly the type of player you are talking about. I can break and run 5 or 6 often but I rarely run a rack any longer. I would be happy running one rack per...
  10. Sooner32

    What are the pool amateur governing bodies up to these days?

    Well like I said. I can't imagine joining a league like that. If nine ball is too hard, then take up checkers.
  11. Sooner32

    Gus Szamboti 70's

    The price you are asking is the "I don't want to sell" price. I don't think you are asking anything for it because you have no intention of selling. You just want to talk about your cue and this is probably one of the few places on earth where anyone else would give a damn about the thing. It...
  12. Sooner32

    What are the pool amateur governing bodies up to these days?

    I've never been in a league. I can't imagine joining one with rules like that. Don't see the point of playing 9 ball with those rules.
  13. Sooner32

    Meucci 84-4 Shaft

    Longshot but looking for a Meucci Originals shaft for an 84-4. Recently bought one that's a nice cue but shaft is skinnier than what I like. Need one at least 12.50 mm.
  14. Sooner32

    New members Hawking cues.

    Some of my favorite posts on here are reading the responses you and Chopdoc give to the people asking what they have. I have learned quite a bit about different cue makers and lines of cues. I think most of those people just have no idea where to look when they come into a cue while never being...
  15. Sooner32

    Schon value

    oops
Back
Top