Recent content by triley41395

  1. triley41395

    Pool Cue Thread Art

    Something in a black and blue I think will look amazing. Not light or dark blue but a bright blue
  2. triley41395

    Never mind

    What happened to the pictures? Did you get them identified? What were they if they were identified?
  3. triley41395

    Wood type

    Just a guess but Black palm on the right Wenge in the middle. Not sure about the right
  4. triley41395

    Meucci or not ?

    What other cues did he have? Other than the ones you have on ebay.
  5. triley41395

    Cue ID

    Hard to tell from the pictures but is that the weight bolt or a washer on top of the bolt. Almost looks like weight bolt, washer then bumper.
  6. triley41395

    New members Hawking cues.

    Honestly about half the posters in this exact thread I wouldn't buy from without protecting my money. And some of the posters I'd send a cue before they even paid. I know everyone has to start somewhere but I m not that somewhere.
  7. triley41395

    Deep seems to be reputable, I was just being cautious

    Just my opinion but he's been a member for over 20 years and your new. Friend and family it the way for HIM to protect himself. If I were buying from him I would use f&f because I feel I could trust him but I wouldn't pay you that way, you're way to new. I'm not telling you to buy it I'm just...
  8. triley41395

    Possible Ricco Cervantes / Gandy Cue – Rosewood Titlist?

    Wico veneers suggest Viking.
  9. triley41395

    Weekend Mystery Cue Club

    How about Patterson, I'm sure he can contact him?
  10. triley41395

    Weekend Mystery Cue Club

    Is Randy still making cues? You could ask him.
  11. triley41395

    Hey Philadelphia...Know Him? Call Phila police.. 911

    Don't know for sure Philly has a few rooms. @philly even seen this dirtbag
  12. triley41395

    Cue Maker Brand

    John Laughlin/Texas??? Never seen that mark before though just a signature.
  13. triley41395

    Show me some segmented handles ,

    I got some round snakewood from Billy Webb I'm planning on having a segmented handle done with. One day....maybe. For me some just don't look right but others are amazing. Very color dependent, all the woods and separations have to complement each other.
  14. triley41395

    Please help to identify model of my Schon cue

    Id like to see the Schon logo on the butt cap. Nevermind, I just seen you said the cap was replaced
  15. triley41395

    African Blackwood log

    After looking at some of the threads I've been watching over the years, I was curious about this one. Have you cut the log yet? If so did you get any pictures. Just wondering what beauty lies inside.
Back
Top