I agree with you here Jay, plus the Predator events they have a better camera IMHO. I think that's one of the reason why predator have the advantage and the fact that is free for everyone.
Hi All,
I know there has been many threads with tips before, but I wanted to get some feedbacks with these new tips on the market. I know its subjective but a few feedbacks would greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I’m really hoping Matchroom will reconsider bringing back the World Cup of Pool. It’s one of the most exciting—if not the best—events they’ve ever hosted. Just like in the old days, it’s always been one of my favorites to watch.
Predator Quite Roller-2 w/ Radial Pin comes with kielwood shaft with medium blue diamond tip 29"
Predator Wrapless BK Rush w/ CF shaft - standard tip.
Both in Great Shape, no dents or dings and scratches. Just tiny marks from play.
Asking for 1700 shipped. Any questions feel free to send me DM...
Texas is not a bad idea but they should consider the weather, safe and nice location near to the airport and other amenities. IMO Chicago or Pittsburgh would be more ideal during the month of August for US open.
Obviously, the ball only moved by a fraction —maybe even just a nanometer—that it was virtually undetectable by the naked eye. It's unfortunate that in pool, there’s no system for challenges or instant replay, unlike in sports like tennis, baseball, or basketball. This incident highlights the...