Recent content by trob

  1. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    1) they are pro’s . I never compare myself what an elite player uses. Because I’m not them. 2) they all use different cue’s and shafts because we aren’t all robots and like different shit. It’s not being a fan boy. If I didn’t the the way the revo hit I wouldn’t play with it. If you think a...
  2. trob

    Willie hoppe cue and Brunswick case help

    I can’t help you with price but damn it I love that case! (Already have the same cue)
  3. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    Who the hell pays twice as much for the same car because it’s purple instead of black? They are just as dumb lol. A bk rush is $899. This isn’t a hand made custom cue. It’s just a break cue pumped out in a machine. Predator still sells them for that price a different color so it’s not them...
  4. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    Cracks me up people will pay twice as much for a bk rush because it’s purple or whatever lol
  5. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    Haha the it hits a ton always cracks me up. One mans magic wand is another mans dead piece of wood
  6. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    That’s my point.. I just think the market for a high end predator is even smaller than the market for a traditional high end cue. I don’t give a shit where anything is built. If I like it .. it’s built well.. and the price is right I’ll buy it.
  7. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    What a stupid question.. what does any cue do that another can’t. Either you like the hit of something or you don’t. Either you have the money and will to buy a high end cue simply to have it or you don’t ..
  8. trob

    Savannah “The RoadRunner” Easton using a wood shaft?

    That’s what I say lol I like the revo hit. If I didn’t I wouldn’t play with it. cf has a different feel then wood. If you like that different feel play with it. If you don’t .. keep playing with wood. Lol it’s really that simple
  9. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    Not wrong.. but there isn’t of the older Jacoby predator cues that were made.
  10. trob

    Jflowers W Anniversary Bundle

    I don’t think you can go wrong buying that kit.
  11. trob

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    So I’m over on market place and I see quite a few high end predators that have been sitting there for a while. They are the ones I believe made by Jacoby. I’ve had some high end cues (4k to 10k in price) in my time and I really love the look of the blk series and the old panthera but what my...
  12. trob

    Cue Sports International

    I don’t know what you mean by race numbers but the second you said you were going to get a lawyer involved I would done the same thing they did. In today’s world of everyone wants to sue as soon as they don’t get their way you would have been banned from me as well.
  13. trob

    Allison Fisher - Parkinson’s disease - retiring from professional competition

    Well damn.. she absolutely took womens pool to another level. I hope the best for her. I met her once or twice and what a fantastic person.
  14. trob

    2026 Predator Bali Aramith Mens Open

    I was thinking that as well.. the traveling maybe getting to him. He isn’t getting any younger.
  15. trob

    Billiards + Super Cars is it ok?

    If you invited me over to play and that’s what I walked in to 1)I’m not staying 2) as soon as I get to my car I’m calling a cop. ;)
Back
Top