Best place to buy from?

g-string

Looking to buy a brand new set of Brunswick Centennial 2 1/4 inch pool balls wondering where the best place to buy is. Just bought $750 worth of merchandise from pool dog and it came in a very timely fashion in good condition. But I see a $130 difference between amazon and all other dealers. Is Amazon selling the same thing or are they slightly defective. Just asking for y’all’s opinion. Thanks

docgpmiller

Just plan on spending $400 for them. Otherwise you might end up with used or counterfeit or something less desirable.
00896f82f3d362f00bfdafc9ef11e355.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking to buy a brand new set of Brunswick Centennial 2 1/4 inch pool balls wondering where the best place to buy is. Just bought $750 worth of merchandise from pool dog and it came in a very timely fashion in good condition. But I see a $130 difference between amazon and all other dealers. Is Amazon selling the same thing or are they slightly defective. Just asking for y’all’s opinion. Thanks
Yes, the ones on Amazon from Cue and Case Sales, I’d say with confidence are legitimate, as they are an Aramith dealer. The $327 price I’m seeing is an excellent price - you won’t find a better price unless a dealer is selling you a set for not much $ above dealer cost.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
a cueball from them costs 20 or 25 bucks so each ball should cost about that in a set.
inflation is a fact of life.

there are other equally good sets at far less. but not with the image of that set.
i do have 2 sets of them as well as some others and it seems to me all play the same after a few minutes of getting used to the looks.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have a set of very lightly used set for $275. They are very NICE set and are well,taken care of.

IMG_62C1C435A548-1.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums