EVENT PASS is for Full EVENT.
One-Pocket, 9-Ball and 10-Ball
Tony Chohan vs Roberto Gomez
106.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Due to great matches our 7pm match is next 10-Ball !!
★★ THE 10-BALL BIGFOOT ★★
The 7:00pm EST on schedule will be next 10/24/2021
You can choose between 13 matches to watch
Purchase your EVENT PASS and Switch between matches
9-Ball and 10-Ball BigFoot
Omar Alshaheen vs
Mario He
match 7pm.jpg

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
The problems are ongoing since the first match. Currently, I cannot even log back on. Absolutely frustrating for a 99 dollar package.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problems are ongoing since the first match. Currently, I cannot even log back on. Absolutely frustrating for a 99 dollar package.
How has the stream of the Bigfoot been today? That is presumably on the main arena table?

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mark-sherrill5 min. agoStream on table 9 keeps freezing, Terrible
leigh-mcbride6 min. agoWhat's up with table 9?
mark-sherrill8 min. agoCmon accu-stats these outer table streams a poor quality]
mark-sherrill6 min. agoCan someone check the stream camera on table 9?
leigh-mcbride5 min. agoWill the Outer table matches be on demand to watch later?
jason.hamel253 min. agoTerrible stream. I see him get down to shoot and then then the b***s gone. That’s it.
webmaster14 sec. agoon table 9.. fixing the others now.
webmaster13 min. agoplease refresh, i fixed the lagging issue.
leigh-mcbride13 min. ago
webmaster 13 min. ago
yes
Thank you
jason.hamel2513 min. agoTable 9 is still froze or lagging on my end. Shut the link down and restarted.
jshutch691@gmail.com12 min. agoTable 9 not fixed

Couple of posts from forums at 8:30pm Sat Big Al NEVER REFUNDS MONEY EITHER. Ripoff Al they call him
This same problem was on table 5 when SVB was playing. and Same type of posts. They finally shut table 5 video down Saying they were working on it. Seems like when there are many people watching a particular match the cameral/bandwith just can't support it. No excuse here this could have been pre tested IMO.
Now I want to watch Oscar D and Joshua Filler play. Refreshed used different browser each time. When it kicks me out I go back in and I have to start watching from the beginning of match again.

The only solution is to lower quality of pic, limit number of people. or disable half or more of their 15 cameras. Even disabling the Chat can help. They don't have a clue.
I can't watch these streams anymore.

Last edited:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Keyboard warriors Trolls Lol
And they have no idea who is handling the stream LOL
Have fun as hundreds watch without an issue.
Nobody likes you anyway.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keyboard warriors Trolls Lol
And they have no idea who is handling the stream LOL
Have fun as hundreds watch without an issue.
Nobody likes you anyway.
No problems on my end. Perfect.

Spot the AZBers.

AZB.jpeg

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I copied and pasted a few posts right from their own forum. And your calling all these POSTS by REAL PEOPLE TROLLS Al. Customers who paid 80.00 for a horsesh$t service that doesn't work and he call them Trolls. Its Like calling everyone Racist when you can't respond a real answer.

Badpenguin

I applaud the effort to get 13 simultaneous streams going, and make the tournament available to a wide audience. Before charging people $80+ for this service, there are quite a few bugs to work out.
  • Matches with a large fan base, such as SVB, overwhelmed the resources, making the entire stream unavailable or unwatchable.
  • Matches showing a live score and indicated as streaming were missing from the streams, no matter how many times you refresh. This match, for example:
  • 1635283913507.png
  • Several of the streams look like this (while other streams at the same time were fine):
  • 1635284043638.png
  • The majority of the streams had no scoreboard/player names except for the feature table.
  • If streams did have scoreboards, they were not updated as the game progressed, and often were the wrong player names.
    • You can access the live score at digitalpool.com, but if you are streaming to a TV, can't do both at the same time.
    • Scores and player names will be missing in the archived version, unless edited in post production.
  • Most of the time the schedule page did not even list the correct day, as shown here in Winner Round 4:
  • 1635284348154.png
  • Several of the streams had a pronounced waving, as if being filmed on a ship in a hurricane. No attempts were made to stop the waving after requests were made.
  • Streams would be restarted, losing the current connection, seconds before a match was to start. Requiring me to refresh the page and relaunch the player.
  • Almost every time a match was on the feature table, no ambient noise was played. Sometimes after repeated requests the room/player mic was adjusted.
  • I watched 100's of requests in the accu-stats chat room for schedules and scoring. There was no site where links to digitalpool.com for all of the brackets/scores (including the Bigfoot 10 ball tournament). Put links in prominent places on the tournament and accu-stats sites.
  • The interface to select the stream is terrible. Requiring users to refresh every 10 minutes to get the links for the buttons to update is extremely poor and lazy coding. There needs to be adequate space between the buttons so that they are readable. Each link for a video should include basic information such as the player names, instead of just a table number.
  • Do not oversell your connection/server resources and blame the end users.
Until accu-stats either severely cuts the pricing to match the quality of this service or addresses these issues, they have lost this possible repeat customer.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
★★ THE 10-BALL BIGFOOT ★★ DAY 3 The 6:30pm EST match on schedule will be next 10/26/2021
You can choose to watch the match of your choice, Purchase your EVENT PASS and Switch between matches
https://www.accu-stats.com
9-Ball and 10-Ball BigFoot
Mika Immonen vs
Roberto Gomez
630 Day 5 match.jpg

Attachments

• 630 Day 5 match.jpg
    630 Day 5 match.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 70

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it's just me, but calling paying customers trolls is not my idea of customer service. And they wonder why pool has to fight for respect and prestige. If you want to provide a quality product which cost money you should be prepared to handle customer complaints and negative reviews, especially if they're warranted. Grow up Al.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maybe it's just me, but calling paying customers trolls is not my idea of customer service. And they wonder why pool has to fight for respect and prestige. If you want to provide a quality product which cost money you should be prepared to handle customer complaints and negative reviews, especially if they're warranted. Grow up Al.
I wasn't talking to everyone so don't assume, we are taking care of everyone but when one person keeps talk BS it's very obvious ttyl enjoy