View Single Post
JB Cases Flowers tribute case
Old
  (#1)
muttley76
"Time to GET BUSY...."
muttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1315

JB Cases Flowers tribute case - 01-26-2009, 08:51 PM

I just had to get a review out there for the Flowers Tribute cases being offered by/through John Barton, aka JB Cases. I received mine today, and am totally thrilled. The colors and tooling came out beautifully, and I could not be happier. I highly recommend this to anybody out there. You won't be disappointed. Thanks John, Matt.

playing cue: budweiser
break cue: southwest

One taste of the sweet rod and she'd be back down to earth.--the infamous Corvette

"My c#*& is beautiful!!!" --Easy E to our waitress

just to be clear i john andrew schmidt aka mr400 am officially calling danny harriman ,a little *****,a medium sized *****,and super sized ***** with fries.