My Personal 3 Cue Custom TNT Set and a Whitten 3 x 6 Lite case!

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Here is my personal set of cues and a 3 x 6 Whitten Lite that I just picked up. All of the cues have genuine ringtail lizard wraps and G-10 3/8-10 joint pins. All are in excellent condition with little to no nicks or dents. This is a one of a kind custom build with custom ringwork on all of the cues. The set is hand inscribed "10-11 TNT"

The cues are as follows:

The shooter is a doulble splice with 4 purpleheart and 4 bocote points. The forearm is ebony. The shaft is an OB Classic Pro with a Kamui II medium soft tip. The cue also has a custom matched screw on extension.
The butt weighs 15.2oz
The shaft weighs 3.8oz and the tip diameter is 11.6mm

The Break cue is a monster breaker! Anyone who has tried it just loves it and has wanted me to have one made just like it. Once I tell them how much it will cost they want to buy mine :rolleyes:
The butt is one piece of solid bocote and has a Limbsaver installed.
The shafts are black stained solid purpleheart with phenolic ferrules and Odega hard leather tips. The Odega tips are just plain awesome!
The butt weighs 15.7oz
The shafts weigh 4.8oz and 5.1oz and the tip diameters are 13.3mm and 13.5mm SALE PENDING

The jump cue is as nice as most any you will see. The shaft is black stained solid purpleheart and the one-piece tip/ferrule is canvas phenolic. The cue jumps super easy and the wrap makes gripping a breeze.
The butt weighs 4.9oz
The shaft weighs5.1oz and the tip diameter is 13.9mm

The 3 x 6 Whitten case is the lite model and it is perfect for this set. I put a dowel in one of the butt tubes for the jump cue handle. It has the shaft spacers and install stick. It also has the shoulder strap with pad as well as the regular carrying handle.
The case has a few scuffs but is in great overall condition. I took a picture of the lid top to show where there was a personalized nameplate. If I were to keep the case I would contact Whitten to get a generic "Whitten" emblem to install there. I just got this case but am now getting a different Whitten for more money or I wouldn't even let it go. SALE PENDING

I know times are hard and cash is scarce so I anticipate a trade plus cash deal here. I would consider splitting any and all items so just let me know what you may want to do here. My asking price for everthing is $1500.00

DSCF1894.jpg

DSCF1895.jpg

DSCF1896.jpg

DSCF1897.jpg

DSCF1898.jpg

DSCF1900.jpg

DSCF1901.jpg

DSCF1902.jpg

Last edited:

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I picked up a TNT Sneaky recently and am very impressed by the way it plays.

Your set is very nice and will would make an awesome gift.