Brunswick's "Electric" Player's chair

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
Has anyone else noticed how much the Brunswick "Player's Chair" looks like a real Electric Chair? It took the wife of a pool-playing friend to point this out to me, and she had no idea that the expression "Electric Chair" is used in Pool.

Attachments

• chair1.jpg
    chair1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 184
  • chair2.jpg
    chair2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 154

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
Dan no offense, BUT if you are actually sitting while you are in a game you have more problems than being worried if the chair is electric, LMAO! :p

chalkisfree

Registered
AuntyDan said:
Has anyone else noticed how much the Brunswick "Player's Chair" looks like a real Electric Chair? It took the wife of a pool-playing friend to point this out to me, and she had no idea that the expression "Electric Chair" is used in Pool.
The similarities are freaky :eek: . How long has Brunswick been making chairs for the prison system? :D

AuntyDan said:

I think it would be cool as hell to round up a couple of those old decomissioned electric chairs and actually use them as spectator chairs. It would give your opponent the willies.

"Sit down in that chair and make yourself comfortable, cause you are never getting out of it again!" :D

SF

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
AuntyDan said:

frankly, I'm shocked AuntyDan,,,I sit in one of those most of the day,,,now I know why people say I have an 'electrifying' personality',,zzzzzzzappp !

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
Secaucus Fats said:
I think it would be cool as hell to round up a couple of those old decomissioned electric chairs and actually use them as spectator chairs.

Or how about an old Dentist's chair? "Now just sit still, this won't hurt a bit..." ;-)

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
AuntyDan said:
Or how about an old Dentist's chair? "Now just sit still, this won't hurt a bit..." ;-)

funny thing; dentist's chair...one of the local rednecks had a dentist's chair mounted in the bed of his surplus bell telephone truck,,,used it to shoot from while deer hunting,,,it was a source of entertainment on Saturday night, too,,,damn near killed myself riding in that chair,,,LOL (this was all 40 years ago)<disclaimer>

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
Damn Jack.

That sounds like fun. :D

Thanks,

Jon~~~starts searching ebay for used dentist's chairs...~~~