LP Custom Cue review

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
It is hard to find a custom cue that has high quality materials and a fair honest price. I think I have with Lee's cues. Right now he is making me two more cues as I am quite happy with the one I bought from him awhile back.
He uses moori tips or what you choose with an ivory furrel as standard on most of his sticks. You get a lot of choice and options for a cue that can be less than 400 bucks and even can pay down as low as 250. Now that is a bargain for sure.
The cue I have hits super and I am using it daily as my primary cue. The hit is very much like the old time cues I play with from the great makers of the past. Looks are good and finish is fine as well. I like his finish on the butt as it is very slippery and feels good. His leather wrap is as good as any i have seen and you cannot find the seam without searching for it. So far I have had no issues to complain about and the cue is dead straight.
I have never talked to him on the phone and he answers emails almost immediately. This is great from a customers perspective when you have questions and are making an order. Besides I think he really likes making cues for players and is not about turning out product for the money. That is important for me. I want a persons heart in what he makes.

maha

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
Good post maha, i should be recieving my cues from Lee anytime. Cant wait to do a review as well.

touchdowntodd

Milwaukee, lets play!
Silver Member
this is what i needed to hear...

im considering a purchase from him as it seems like $400 can get you a HELL of a cue!