View Single Post
polytick
Old
  (#27)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

polytick - 01-03-2020, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisinNC View Post
Danny, I’m sorry I didn’t get approval from you on this before starting/posting it. I greatly admired your pool skills when I used to attend the US open every year, 20 - 25 years ago. It was always puzzling to me to pinpoint what kept you from breaking through and winning any more than you did, considering your talent and skill. Just curious as to your reasons for not competing anymore?
You do not need approval from me to make polytickly' correct posts, whats really strong is u probly have not seen the run in it's entirety either - guess u got two birds with one stone giving diamond billiards a plug and schmidty's phony mystery tape. I did not put any focus on protecting myself from the rack mechanics i.e. archer during the loser rack nine ball era. Always puzzling to me when a person who has been alive as long as u have that will believe everything they hear - without 1st seeing evidence - but I guess u just wanted to give schmidty's camp some sort of reaffirmation. I prefer Jim Henson's version of puppets - see ya in the funny papers.

The most impressive aspect of his hall of fame/mysery tape/cue sponsorship deal - is that he has been able to make this phony claim for over 8 months now and hide the tape from 'the people'. who are willing to carefully scrutinize the picture quality, There is a reason for his private viewing party - u know it - and so do i. The bca,nyslimes, and az straight pool section should all be ashamed of themselves for allowing the drive by media to taint Mosconi's 526. I will now add u to that list of corrupt puppets as well - unless u have seen un-edited video proof - u have a right to be depressed - If I were a puppet that could not or would not think for myself - maybe u have hidden political agenda. U should see if u can get in on their semi public soiree, they certainly wont release the tape to the people court - they know it could have repercussions on bca,nyslimes, and other fake news organizations after they find out the tape has been tampered with. Hall of fame is a political org that should be dismantled from the bottom of their serpents nests - that is really how I feel bout it too. I figured yer puzzle out purty quick - however - the ol he's great compared to me - never heard that one before - you will have to forgive me but I do not admire yer skeels.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 01-22-2020 at 05:08 PM.