CSI Podcast 14 Tonight, Thursday, 5:30pm PST

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Uploaded

CSI Podcast 14 has been uploaded. Click here to watch and make sure to click the "SUBSCRIBE" button to be notified of additional content. The 2015 Jay Swanson Memorial 9-Ball and the 2015 USBTC matches will be uploaded soon!

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member
Good job on the Podcast Cotton & Ozzy. Disappointed to hear we won't see 9 footers for a bit. I'll pass on the stream this year as the "seven foot table" action is a bit boring & repetitive, but understand the cost issue. Good luck CSI!

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Good job on the Podcast Cotton & Ozzy. Disappointed to hear we won't see 9 footers for a bit. I'll pass on the stream this year as the "seven foot table" action is a bit boring & repetitive, but understand the cost issue. Good luck CSI!

The pro level looks right funny playing on those little toys. Certainly nothing I personally would watch.

Want more participation? Have reasonable hours on pool tournaments where the career people with the money to invest in the game can also play. Pool tournaments all over the country go into the 1-3am time frame on matches. The only ones who will ever play the tournaments like this are the ones living in it (not much growth).

JeremiahGage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad to hear that the finals of the amateur events will be played in the arena with free live streaming.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The pro level looks right funny playing on those little toys. Certainly nothing I personally would watch.

Want more participation? Have reasonable hours on pool tournaments where the career people with the money to invest in the game can also play. Pool tournaments all over the country go into the 1-3am time frame on matches. The only ones who will ever play the tournaments like this are the ones living in it (not much growth).

Great idea, but it doesn't even need to be done for the average "Joe"

When's the last time an NFL game finished at 2am?

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Great idea, but it doesn't even need to be done for the average "Joe"

When's the last time an NFL game finished at 2am?

NFL games usually would never go to 1-3am (unless of course it was say a West coast game watched on the East coast, and even then 11-12 at the latest). If they did go into the 1-3 time frame, they would be trimming their customer base way way down to a select few (ie: like pool does).

ssbn610g

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why can't all 75 year persons play in the super senior division if they were never pro level?

I listened to the Podcast and I don't think it was explained or did I miss it. I also sent a PM with the same question. Was this answered or did I miss it?

Al