Just got word........(Dallas folks chime in)

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
That im being transferred to one of our larger dealerships in the Dallas area. Goodbye west texas! Im pretty excited! What all weekly 9 ball tournaments happen out there? Looking for 4-5 nights a week.

DAG

Registered
Also what part of Dallas I play league at scooters in Garland and wizards Richardson ..both have team league play everyday except Friday and Saturday..

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
Also what part of Dallas I play league at scooters in Garland and wizards Richardson ..both have team league play everyday except Friday and Saturday..

I dont play any league. Not much for the politics. Just looking for cash tournaments and will stay in action until it dries up.

DAG

Registered
It does get old sometimes... My love for the game is what keeps me going lol... There are more 8ball cash tourneys than 9 ..

DAG

Registered
I know lonestar in Richardson sat night 6:30/7 sign up .cash. usually payout 150/200 first .also check w billiard den think they got some on weekends most places I know play league all week so the cash is weekends hope that helps good luck

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Theres is a 8 ball, or 9 ball tournament every night of the week somewhere, depending on how far you wanna drive.
Speeds, Volcanoes, Scooters, Rustys, Billiard Den, Jr Pockets, Lonestar, Diamond Jims, Wizards was having one on Sunday, Clicks,, they are literally everywhere. Our biggest problem is shitty tables. We have plenty of players, and tournaments though.
PM me and I would be happy to share any info you want.