Buddy Hall Poster

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are talking about the promotional poster that W.W.Woody did of Buddy Hall, that were distributed with his book "Rag to Rifleman" in '96 at Valley Forge, by Huckleberry Publishing Co. or other vendors at different tournament [ I distributed the poster at the '96 US 9 Ball Open, Va]. Which contain numerou different pictures of Buddy, Most of those poster have Buddy Hall signature. Is your signed? More valuable with book. I would price poster between $25.00 to $100.00, depending on condition. But it really depend on what a buyer is willing to pay!!!!

Whodathought

Registered
Yes it is signed by Woody and Buddy Hall. Personalized to Chuck and Merri. We have the book also, signed by both Woody and Buddy.

Thanks for the insight.

Whodathought

Registered
billiardshot said:
If you are talking about the promotional poster that W.W.Woody did of Buddy Hall, that were distributed with his book "Rag to Rifleman" in '96 at Valley Forge, by Huckleberry Publishing Co. or other vendors at different tournament [ I distributed the poster at the '96 US 9 Ball Open, Va]. Which contain numerou different pictures of Buddy, Most of those poster have Buddy Hall signature. Is your signed? More valuable with book. I would price poster between $25.00 to $100.00, depending on condition. But it really depend on what a buyer is willing to pay!!!!

Is this the poster you are talking about??

Thanks

Attachments

• BUDDY POSTER001 (Large).JPG
    BUDDY POSTER001 (Large).JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 151
  • BUDDY POSTER003 (Large).JPG
    BUDDY POSTER003 (Large).JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 132

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whodathought, 100% yes. That the poster. I cannot say for sure how many were printed. But I would quess around 100 posters. Next question. Did you also get the paper table mat, Woody also had printed? To add to this Buddy Hall was at my booth in '96 signing both posters, mats, and books.

Last edited:

Whodathought

Registered
billiardshot said:
Whodathought, 100% yes. That the poster. I cannot say for sure how many were printed. But I would quess around 100 posters. Next question. Did you also get the paper table mat, Woody also had printed? To add to this Buddy Hall was at my booth in '96 signing both posters, mats, and books.

I don't know - stuff belongs to my son Chuck who owns the pool hall in town. Know he has couple of the books signed by Buddy. And at least one signed by woody and buddy. Will ask Chuck. Thanks for you assistance.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should frame the poster, making the value more. Measuremnt of poster was like 14" x 18" or 16" x20", but not really sure!!

Last edited:

Whodathought

Registered
billiardshot said:
You should frame the poster, making the value more. Measuremnt of poster was like 14" x 18" or 16" x20", but not really sure!!

Its been framed in Preservation glass since 96 or so.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Second look at pictures posted - You're right, its frame! I didn't catch it the first time I view. If the picture have a crease folded, that would be normal. Posters were shipped with book and have to be folded in half, because of shipment carton size.

Whodathought

Registered
Chuck says: "don't have the table mat. Buddy was at my place for a fla. pro open tourney in 1997. He had some books signed by Woody and he signed those while he was there. Then he signed some that were not signed by Woody.
I have one in new condition signed by Buddy and Woody. One sigend by Buddy and Woody with a "best wishes "personal note that's show some use and has a damaged cover, and one with a very slighty marred cover but otherwise new signed by Buddy only. Sold about 35 of those books, but only saw my print."

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Hazy on this

but I believe their was a charcoal done on a young slender Buddy Hall with his Kentucky short leather coat he always wore, but it is a little hazy, although I could almost swear I have seen it somewhere.