View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-08-2019, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Carom Club View Post
5 time euro champ and 54 time swiss champ xavier gretillat playing in a balkline tournament in vietnam

I believe this is the semi final rnd
https://youtu.be/bgHszqXtYv8
That guy is amazing. I've had the pleasure to play him twice. Seems like a lifetime ago. It's been about 20 years while I was in military. Lol....I didn't do much better than the person in the video but, it was extremely educational to watch him move.

Players like hims makes you want to play. Then, lol....after a few hours, that "want-to" turns to....I'm done!

Most pool players aren't capable of doing well at balkline without completely quitting pool in general and committing all their time to balkline.

It's just one of those games that will never be popular amongst the less than really, really serious players.

Thanks for the vid,

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?