5 x 10 Centennial Pool Table.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Since there is such a vast amount of knowledge in this forum I guess this would be the place to ask this question. I had someone contact me about a 5' x 10' Brunswick Centennial Pool Table ( Not a table converted ). My question is: Did Brunswick actually make a 5' x 10' Pool Table? I think their description is sort of confusing and would appreciate some help on this

I read this from the link below: "Style: Centennial Billiard tables come in the following sizes: 4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' and 5x10' gulley. 4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' pocket tables. 4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' and 5 x 10' carom. And, 4 1/2 x 9 ' and 5 x 10' snooker."

http://antiquetables.brunswickbilliards.com/our_rich_history/antique_tables/centennial.html

Thanks in advance for any info that will help answer the question.

Trent from Toledo

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Since there is such a vast amount of knowledge in this forum I guess this would be the place to ask this question. I had someone contact me about a 5' x 10' Brunswick Centennial Pool Table ( Not a table converted ). My question is: Did Brunswick actually make a 5' x 10' Pool Table? I think their description is sort of confusing and would appreciate some help on this

I read this from the link below: "Style: Centennial Billiard tables come in the following sizes: 4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' and 5x10' gulley. 4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' pocket tables. 4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' and 5 x 10' carom. And, 4 1/2 x 9 ' and 5 x 10' snooker."

http://antiquetables.brunswickbilliards.com/our_rich_history/antique_tables/centennial.html

Trent from Toledo

Mark Gregory would be the one to ask. Good luck.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
My guess would be since they list the carom and snooker tables separately the gulley is a ball return style and the pocket table is drop pockets.................................:confused::confused:

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
there is nothing confusing about the descriptions. See edits below:

I read this from the link below: "Style: Centennial Billiard tables come in the following sizes:

4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' and 5x10' gulley. same as pocket table but gulley return
4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' pocket tables. (not made in 5x10 so if you wanted a 5x10 pocket table you had to covert a gully return)
4x8', 4 1/2 x 9' and 5 x 10' carom.
And, 4 1/2 x 9 ' and 5 x 10' snooker."

Trent from Toledo

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification. I spoke to good Ole RealKingCobra today and he answered my question. ;)

Trent from Toledo

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
That is a real gem you have there triplezero, worthy of building a house just to fit that table. :bow-down: