league

CDs cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have APA where I live along with a couple of local money leagues. I have been checking on TAP and have thought about starting it here. They just started TAP in a couple of counties from me. The talk I am hearing is the players don't like the amount of paperwork that has to be done during the match. I already know the reason for there score keeping is to be more accurate. Is there any other leagues that anyone can recommend. All of our places have 7' tables. We have 2 places that have a couple of 9' tables. Everyone is ready for something else.
Lee D.

fasteddienc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Usapl

Check out www.playusapool.com. It doesn't cost anything to get started and it pays 50% cash/prize payout to each division. Nice handicap system but it only has 8 ball offered at this time. Handicapping is based on missed shots not on the easily manipulated innings/safeties and it is call shot/safeties using BCAPL rules.

CDs cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With USAPL will it be on 9s or 7s? If we play on 7s will we be on 9s in Nationals?

fasteddienc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USAPL does not have its own nationals at this time. It is a startup league and any teams/individuals with the required amount of matches in may compete in the BCAPL Nationals without any other further regional or qualifying tourneys such as APA requires and other leagues. BCAPL nationals are on 7 ft. diamonds.

For the most part each LO will offer his/her own format and prize structure, but for the most part it will start as a cash league paying back 50% of all money taken in.